Zeke on Twitter "Put some respect on my name"

aria

Reaction score
I think EE sees himself as the greatest rb in the nfl EVER !!
That is why he wants top pay, and why he doesnt like media saying negative things about him.
He is probably thinking "why are they saying this when I am the greatest rb to ever play???? whats wrong with them dont they see my stats !!:huh:"
He should do what OJ did, build a statue of himself in his backyard lol.
Not only is he so offended people don’t give him enough respect (like he knows anything about respect) that he feels he needs to defend himself on Twitter but he thinks so highly of himself that he gets a tattoo of himself on himself! Bwahahahahahahaha...note the crown he gave himself as well. This makes OJ look humble with just a statue.

Lol, this ewok is something else, what a dbag diva, she must have been high key faded. I’m not sure I’ve ever made fun of anyone’s tattoo but I guess there’s an exception to everything. I’ve never seen anyone get a tattoo of themselves either and to top it off he crowns himself! No wonder his feelers get so easily hurt when people don’t give him respect, he thinks he’s king and doesn’t even know how pedestrian most of his own stats are.

lvNel5q.jpg

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Funny how his opinion of himself didnt include anything but stats.

Because he won in college that makes him a team first guy? Nice one.

The dude wants to win above all. Never once heard him complain during all the horrible play calls we made to throw when it was third and short and he could’ve got it

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Should have had a 3rd rushing title if not for the suspension.

I find the haters are just out to make themselves relevant by saying something that only their personal opinions can backup.

Zeke can be a little spooky but I think it's just how he copes with celebrity.

I can tell you most of us would be recluses rather than put up with the public constantly watching our every move.

I honestly would hate it. Won't be surprised if he doesn't get some bodyguards before long.

Not for me. Like my privacy too much.
Yup would have 3. I see idiots saying its not impressive because he gets the ball so much. Thats not a negative its just shows you how durable he is. He's gotten the ball so much and has never missed time. Theres not a RB in the league who could do what hes done the last 4 yrs and stayed healthy.

Batman1980

Reaction score
We'll see if a new HC can fix the terrible 3rd down rate from last year.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We'll see if a new HC can fix the terrible 3rd down rate from last year.
Actually..

It's the horrible 1st down rate which kills us.

According to Bayless, last year the average gain for Zeke on first downs was like 2.5 yds.

And this continued to cause 3rd and longs which took Zeke out of the offense.

This was playcalling.

Which is Moore.

Think McCarthy has made a mistake having Moore call the plays this year.

Bet by the Bye Week, big Mike is calling the plays to save the season.

Just wish he would have struck with what he said upon arrival that he was calling the offense.

I bet Jerrah has a hand in this. Watch and see.

coult44

Reaction score

:dance::dance::dance: Morning ya'll

I agree, but other than what Cowboy fans say and think, who cares Zeke. Why do you are about what people who don’t love the Cowboys think. Please us by winning a SB. Until you do that, your basically a Loser with great stats.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

:dance::dance::dance: Morning ya'll

The reason you are getting treated like you are is because after a really good rookie season your production has gone downward ever since. Total yards, yards be attempt all have dropped since your rookie season. Last season you played spoiled little kid and sat out of mini camps and training camp and when you finally showed up you were out of shape and had SIX subpar games, almost half the season, of 60 yards or less, one with only 35 yards on 18 carries. So yes like you said look at the numbers.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Not only is he so offended people don’t give him enough respect (like he knows anything about respect) that he feels he needs to defend himself on Twitter but he thinks so highly of himself that he gets a tattoo of himself on himself! Bwahahahahahahaha...note the crown he gave himself as well. This makes OJ look humble with just a statue.

Lol, this ewok is something else, what a dbag diva, she must have been high key faded. I’m not sure I’ve ever made fun of anyone’s tattoo but I guess there’s an exception to everything. I’ve never seen anyone get a tattoo of themselves either and to top it off he crowns himself! No wonder his feelers get so easily hurt when people don’t give him respect, he thinks he’s king and doesn’t even know how pedestrian most of his own stats are.

lvNel5q.jpg
man that is weird and egotistical ! and I said he sees himself as like a king in football and probably other things as well.
Imagine him as ruler of a country lol. he would be like stalin, pictures everywhere statues etc everyone has to bow before the mighty ewok king lol.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Its human nature to take up for yourself when being attacked, either verbally or physically. Its called self-defense. So now, some of you humans have a problem with Zeke being human? That's ignorant. He's doing the same thing some of you guys do on this site, he's taking up for himself. If it's selfish to take up for your self then I've read about 15 selfish post in this thread alone.

How can you be a human and not understand human nature?
:facepalm:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Earn the respect off field to. Be a biggie boy and stay out of trouble and in shape. If he did that he would be even better on the field. He has done good things out there but after his rookie year and after getting paid he don’t seem to want to eat as much.

ErikWilliamsHeadSlap

Reaction score
The depth of the anger and hate for Zeke and others from some on here is really unhealthy. And points to far bigger problems that really should be looked at in their own personal lives. Maybe stay off the Fan Zone and work on your issues.

I wont mention any names since it seems obvious as to who I am talking about.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Everything Zeke is saying true, but here’s some more truth:

1,169 career carries and just 4 runs of 40+ yards (3 of those coming in his rookie season).

All elite backs flip the field. He doesn’t.
How many YAC yards does he have.

I predicted this would happen after his rookie year. Dak is so whack I knew they would easily figure him out.

After the league had tape on Dak they all knew how to concentrate and defend Zeke while still containing Dak. This would be an impossibility with a QB worth his salt.

As I predicted that Dak would have this team struggling, i also predict once Dalton Starts then Zeke will return to his rookie Form

NotForLong

Reaction score
Its frustrating beyond belief when people cite "stats" when this team has been basically a sham that absolutely pounds teams tanking for a draft pick, and comes up small against the contenders.

Then look at overall stats and say it was a great year.

#1 offense, 5k passing yards, whatever.

I at least halfway blame the hideous culture in Dallas....the only place where you can accomplish next to nothing and feel and act like a champion anyway.
All of this blame lays at the feet of Dak

Rayman70

Reaction score
respect is rising to the occasion when it matters most.WHEN those yards are gotten matter. Zeke doesnt seem to get it.

aria

Reaction score
The depth of the anger and hate for Zeke and others from some on here is really unhealthy. And points to far bigger problems that really should be looked at in their own personal lives. Maybe stay off the Fan Zone and work on your issues.

I wont mention any names since it seems obvious as to who I am talking about.
Is that depth of anger close to assaulting someone like zeke does when he gets upset? How healthy is that? I’ve never done it before so I wouldn’t know.

Rayman70

Reaction score
im glad hes getting fired up this off season, getting some fire and passion back ie Pride.. dont wake the beast hes great when hes not even playing hard imagine him running mad..yes please!!
I think Zeke is who he is, a stats guy...a great player, put seems to lack the killer instinct in big moments. He doesn't get it. I doubt he will be any different. We gotta understand what he is. POLLARD on the other hand excites me because of what he offers. He is the complete package, THE X FACTOR. So versatile he can play wr and tail back. Not to mention a special teams weapon. The last staff was woeful at getting him involved and that was fireable just on that alone.

aria

Reaction score
Its human nature to take up for yourself when being attacked, either verbally or physically. Its called self-defense. So now, some of you humans have a problem with Zeke being human? That's ignorant. He's doing the same thing some of you guys do on this site, he's taking up for himself. If it's selfish to take up for your self then I've read about 15 selfish post in this thread alone.

How can you be a human and not understand human nature?
:facepalm:
Big difference between fans discussing football on a public forum and a professional athlete who feels the need to defend himself when every time he is critiqued or someone says something about him that he doesn’t like.

When you’re an athlete, especially high profile, you can expect praise and criticism, that’s part of it. I can’t imagine how much nonsense there would be all over social media if every athlete acted like he did when someone didn’t give them the “respect” they thought they deserved.

It’s especially funny because out of all people he’s that last one who should be telling others that he deserves respect. He’s been disrespecting people his entire life because he’s an entitled brat who is used to getting what he wants and rarely faces adversity. Reasons like this are part of the reason he doesn’t get respect, because he has to ask for it, that should tell him something right there.