Zeke, please try some jukes this game

Beaker42

Reaction score
Lol, got burned by auto correct
I think jokes would work better. Oh thnap, our best joke is on the sideline wearing a headset for no apparent reason. Red’s October continues tonight:

Philthy Pigeons - 35
Cowgirlz - 27

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
Lol, got burned by auto correct

I was like...."a Saint, a Packer and a Jet walk into a bar...." it happens..lol

But glad you meant juke. I think the play calling has to be different, but favor the run...two running back sets...heavy jumbo sets (with an occasional play action from under center) and at least 6-8 passes over over 30 yards.Keep Eagles honest...but let's see. No matter what they do on offense, you sill have to figure out how to stop the run and to perhaps tell Marinelli the gave is moved to Monday night, so he won't show up.... just saying...

CPanther95

Reaction score
I'm pretty bad typing on my phone...auto correct just makes things worse..haha

I play Game of Thrones on my phone and it screwed up my autocorrect. Now I gotta watch my work texts and make sure GoT terms don't sneak in there.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Move dlaw to running back, at least he'll have to make contact that way.

Praxit

Reaction score
..he's not seeing the holes as he should be. Las couple of years, it was the uncanny ability to find them.

Qcard

Reaction score
Zeke is my boy, hes a beast....

But....maybe try running around some people and using some jukes this game..crashing into them in wide open space seems to leave some meat on the bone good sir
Dude the football gods hear you!! Zeke hit Graham with math..takes longer for DT to break down... great move. I thought them days were gone

Please ask for a Championship game and Garrett to front office position at seasons end!! Please

aria

Reaction score
Typical over reaction. Zeke has one good game and his contract is justifiable yet during that same game the QB got 10 yards on a sneak and Pollard would have arguably taken a few of those “big” Zeke runs to the house.

Zeke has had holes most RB’s dream of, if anything the credit should be going back to the O line.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Dude the football gods hear you!! Zeke hit Graham with math..takes longer for DT to break down... great move. I thought them days were gone

Please ask for a Championship game and Garrett to front office position at seasons end!! Please
For real..what the heck happened..lol

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Zeke continue to churn out 100 yard games and NEVER...I mean NEVER in your life visit CZ...:flagwave:

aria

Reaction score
Zeke continue to churn out 100 yard games and NEVER...I mean NEVER in your life visit CZ...:flagwave:
Continues? How many yards did he “churn” out against New Orleans?

Did you see any plays tonight that Pollard couldn’t have made? I saw a few that he would have taken to the end zone but Zeke didn’t.

Soth

Reaction score
Continues? How many yards did he “churn” out against New Orleans?

Did you see any plays tonight that Pollard couldn’t have made? I saw a few that he would have taken to the end zone but Zeke didn’t.

Yes, the one in which he trucks the defender and got the ball to the 1. I really doubt Pollard, with his 150lbs, would have been able to do that.

aria

Reaction score
Yes, the one in which he trucks the defender and got the ball to the 1. I really doubt Pollard, with his 150lbs, would have been able to do that.
Whew! That one play sure made his contract worth it. I also doubt Pollard would have fumbled the ball against New Orleans hence contributing to the loss in a critical way.