Zeke, please try some jukes this game

Soth

Reaction score
Whew! That one play sure made his contract worth it. I also doubt Pollard would have fumbled the ball against New Orleans hence contributing to the loss in a critical way.

You asked for an example and I mentioned one.

I didn't know Pollard never fumbles, thanks for letting me know! I know so little about Pollard because he carries the ball 5 times per game. Pollard according to Aria: 1) Never fumbles, 2) Does not make critical mistakes, and 3) Can make every single move that Zeke can make (except for the one play I found of course).

aria

Reaction score
You asked for an example and I mentioned one.

I didn't know Pollard never fumbles, thanks for letting me know! I know so little about Pollard because he carries the ball 5 times per game. Pollard according to Aria: 1) Never fumbles, 2) Does not make critical mistakes, and 3) Can make every single move that Zeke can make (except for the one play I found of course).
Lol, since you’re so ill informed about your hero and I’m sick of doing the research for you homers (even though I’ve already posted them several times), why don’t you help me out for once. Let’s start with this, who had the second most fumbles in the league last year and by a wide margin compared to his closest peers?

Haimerej

Reaction score
Typical over reaction. Zeke has one good game and his contract is justifiable yet during that same game the QB got 10 yards on a sneak and Pollard would have arguably taken a few of those “big” Zeke runs to the house.

Zeke has had holes most RB’s dream of, if anything the credit should be going back to the O line.

Your personal dislike of him has clouded your judgment of his football ability. Or you just don't understand the RB position. Pollard doesn't have near the ability to get something out of nothing like Zeke. Rewatch Pollard's first carry of the second half. He got nothing. Guarantee Zeke at least gets 2-3 yards there. You don't seem to appreciate those types of carries the way someone who understands the position should.