Twitter: Zeke response to taking next off

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Wish he wouldn’t have taken today off. Game would have been easier.

Hardline

Reaction score
I would have them out there in full pads going full contact in practice tomorrow

Mr_437

Reaction score
Great job Zeke, love the leadership and enthusiasm. JG tell Zeke to get ready for the playoff and take the week off.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it's nice for the players to feel that way but the coaches job is to protect the players including from themselves. A player like Tyrion Smith absolutely needs the week off.
Why? He isn't risking further injury. They need to play at least the first half and the first drive of the second half.

Swanny

Reaction score
Deserves? They won the division without having to worry about playing for anything the last week, they have earned the right to sit..especially to avoid injury
They need to concentrate on getting better and finding a rythym instead of worrying about injury. This offense couldn't possibly get any worse

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It still pisses me off and I would have fired him the next day.

As an aside, in your face. We're division champs.
Yep.

You got me.

rbUNGed.gif

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
They need to concentrate on getting better and finding a rythym instead of worrying about injury. This offense couldn't possibly get any worse

zeke you can plug and play. he will be fine if he sits a week.

dak and wrs must play the last week.

dfense

Reaction score
This is how they play with the QB they got. They aren't suddenly going to get better offensively by playing another week. I spend my hopes on the D showing up big for the first playoff game. Whatever they get out of Dak is gravy. Hopefully not a sack fumble at just the right time.

lwehlers

Reaction score
Tyron and Zack should sit.
if zeke plays at least the first half then smith and martin need to play in my opinion. dak and the receivers need to play the whole game but I just bet they only play one series as garrett will think that they earned the right to rest and celebrate the division. which will be the wrong in my opinion this team needs to keep playing at least the first half. the giants starters even thou don't have anything to play for will play the whole game.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So you rather a player risk injury in a meaningless game? Plus Zeke is already banged up

There's no such thing as a meaningless game. The players risk injury in practice too. Should they just all lay up in cryo tanks until the playoffs. This team isn't good enough to sit a week and come out on a roll. They've proven time and time again how flat they will come out after weeks off.

Play the game. Don't give Zeke 20 carries, but give him 10.