Twitter: Zeke response to taking next off

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I agree with him completely. The thought of resting the starters is ludicrous. Zeke can have a reduced roll, but I still want him playing.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
We're going to have to put up with this stuff all week. They want to do it again. Even after living through it and having it eliminate you from the playoffs as the damn 1 seed. They just can't help themselves. They're scared.
Who is scared?

conner01

Reaction score
Zeke wants to play but it shouldn’t be his decision as he and the rest of the players should sit..not only to avoid risk of more/further injury but all of the players especially Zeke could benefit of having a bye week
I love that Zeke wants to play and I don’t think you can approach this game like 16
That said I’d rest Zeke

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hes right no need to take the entire game off start like usual play the first half and get some rhythm then start pulling h=guys who need it, let some starter start the 3rd qtr, one series then pull as many as you can..you dont want to get relaxed and lose the FEEL of starting agame and coming out in the 3rd quartet after the half..Ive seen too many times this team doesnt do well after byes..just be smart but dont treat it like bye at all..

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
should Dak get hurt, we're done.
I think you ask the players how they want to play it.

If they want to play..

everybody plays.

If they want to sit..

then the starters sit.

That way they are responsible for their decisions as a team.

And they are in control of their outcomes.

Easy.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the real question is does he get tired of carrying the short bus driver and not getting the credit he deserves.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
it's nice for the players to feel that way but the coaches job is to protect the players including from themselves. A player like Tyrion Smith absolutely needs the week off.

Smith and Martin. I think we can be competitive against the Giants without them.

Darius was activated this week. He's our starting RB next week.

It will be interesting to see if they play Dak. They almost have to, as a good showing by Rush would have everyone in a tizzy over a QB controversy.