Zeke says he was “faded” and forgot to turn live-stream off

aria

Reaction score
If he was on stream drinking and then he said he was faded, then I would think he was drunk. If I saw him do drugs on stream and then said he was faded, then I would think he was high. I've forgotten that I'm streaming and acted surprised when I see the stream is still going even though I'm not doing anything wrong. Like I said, people will find anything wrong with what Zeke does at this point. If it wasn't this it would be something else.
It would be something else because he would do something else dumb. If all he meant was he was drunk then why did he seem shocked/worried that it was still live?

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
It would be something else because he would do something else dumb. If all he meant was he was drunk then why did he seem shocked/worried that it was still live?

It's a natural reaction to realizing you're being watched when you don't expect to be. Like I said, I've had the same reaction after realizing I was still streaming and I wasn't even doing anything else.

aria

Reaction score
It's a natural reaction to realizing you're being watched when you don't expect to be. Like I said, I've had the same reaction after realizing I was still streaming and I wasn't even doing anything else.
He’s admitted to using drugs and it’s well documented, why would you think that’s not the case here?

Add it ll up dud, he was high. It wouldn’t be a big deal if he wasn’t so dumb to say it on video.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
He’s admitted to using drugs and it’s well documented, why would you think that’s not the case here?

Add it ll up dud, he was high. It wouldn’t be a big deal if he wasn’t so dumb to say it on video.

I don't think it's the case here because he is literally on camera drinking. If he had been doing drugs on stream I would have thought he was doing drugs. Regardless, if he's already admitted it as you claim then what is the harm in admitting it again? You aren't making sense. Either Zeke is an admitted drug user meaning there's no additional harm from admitting it again, or he is a former drug user in which case he is being unfairly disparaged while drunk. Since the article claiming he was high was taken down, I lean toward thinking it is the latter.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
If he's already admitted it as you claim then what is the harm in admitting it again? You aren't making sense. Either Zeke is an admitted drug user meaning there's no additional harm from admitting it again, or he is a former drug user in which case he is being unfairly disparaged while drunk. Since the article claiming he was high was taken down, I lean toward thinking it is the latter.
You don’t understand.

First of all, it’s not as I “claimed”, it’s fact. Perhaps if some of you actually knew more about the ewok than you think you do you would understand why people have the feelings or assumptions they do about him.

Second of all, for the second time, I told you I don’t care about him smoking weed, I actually think it’s better than alcohol. I’d have rather heard him say “I’m high” then “I’m drunk”.

How do you not understand how it isn’t in his best interest to admit he was high, no matter what you or I think? Do you seriously not get this? With a few exceptions (because I’ve smoked weed with a boss of mine) do you think it would be a good idea to publicly advertise that you are high to your boss and the rest of the world, whether they test for it or not? I wouldn’t get on social media where I know employer would see it and say “I’m drunk”. That’s just dumb, especially with his history.

The article was taken down because there is no proof but anyone with common sense knows what he meant. Same thing as with DJ Train, everyone knows he knocked him out, just look at the facts and use common sense.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You don’t understand.

First of all, it’s not as I “claimed”, it’s fact. Perhaps if some of you actually knew more about the ewok than you think you do you would understand why people have the feelings or assumptions they do about him.

Second of all, for the second time, I told you I don’t care about him smoking weed, I actually think it’s better than alcohol. I’d have rather heard him say “I’m high” then “I’m drunk”.

How do you not understand how it isn’t in his best interest to admit he was high, no matter what you or I think? Do you seriously not get this? With a few exceptions (because I’ve smoked weed with a boss of mine) do you think it would be a good idea to publicly advertise that you are high to your boss and the rest of the world, whether they test for it or not? I wouldn’t get on social media where I know employer would see it and say “I’m drunk”. That’s just dumb, especially with his history.

The article was taken down because there is no proof but anyone with common sense knows what he meant. Same thing as with DJ Train, everyone knows he knocked him out, just look at the facts and use common sense.
He is your personal boogieman. It's pretty funny!

Corso

Reaction score
Dak isn't that caliber of player, won't happen with him.
Have to have an Aaron Rodgers, who's won multiple... uh... games.
Damn... I wanted to say championships.
Guess he needed a team around him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
OWc5HzY.png
So, if it's an acronym, what do the letters stand for?....and "high" and "stoned" are also words that can be used to describe being drunk.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak isn't that caliber of player, won't happen with him.
Didn’t realize they changed the Lombardi to a one on one duel involving an individual player from each team. Must be a new rule in case the season gets affected by the COVID virus.

aria

Reaction score
He is your personal boogieman. It's pretty funny!
Do you go to the Dak threads and tell all of his haters the same thing? That seems like it would be a full time job. I get more hate and/or criticism because I don’t like or support a guy that has done plenty of things wrong and caused a lot of distractions for this team because he sets records.

Well, so does Dak and he’s done almost nothing wrong (besides being friends with the ewok) and he doesn’t have constant off the field problems. Dak got rookie of the year, what did zeke get? Oh, that’s right, a suspension. Dak has plenty of top 5 records, probably more than zeke if I did the research, but he gets more hate. Dak is allegedy responsible for losing big games but zeke isn’t even though he is the 2nd highest d RB and only got 47 yards in a playoff game and a game that we needed to win to get in the playoffs.

Screw you Corso, you’re trying to get me riled up. Mission succeded.
So, if it's an acronym, what do the letters stand for?....and "high" and "stoned" are also words that can be used to describe being drunk.
It also said slang word. This is comical. So are you now giving zeke, a known pot head, the benefit of the doubt? Who cares that he was smoking weed but lets not act like what he said wasn’t in reference to being high and drinking.

We all knew he was drinking, so why did he say “I’m low key faded” and was completely shocked as if he did something wrong or said something he shouldn’t have, if he was just drinking?

aria

Reaction score
How could that possibly be if it doesn’t fit my conclusions?
Let me ask you this, do we agree that we can be high on several different things? Life, nature, weed, cocaine, pre workout, etc?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let me ask you this, do we agree that we can be high on several different things? Life, nature, weed, cocaine, pre workout, etc?
Yes, we do. Those things and more.

aria

Reaction score
Yes, we do. And...?
So if someone who has a history of smoking weed says they’re high, acts surprised that someone heard them say “I’m high”, would if not be safe or reasonable to assume that they meant high on weed?

Why else would they be surprised and act like they said something they shouldn't have? Everyone already knew he was drinking so if all he meant was that he was buzzed than why the “oh, crap” look and voice?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do you go to the Dak threads and tell all of his haters the same thing? That seems like it would be a full time job. I get more hate and/or criticism because I don’t like or support a guy that has done plenty of things wrong and caused a lot of distractions for this team because he sets records.

Well, so does Dak and he’s done almost nothing wrong (besides being friends with the ewok) and he doesn’t have constant off the field problems. Dak got rookie of the year, what did zeke get? Oh, that’s right, a suspension. Dak has plenty of top 5 records, probably more than zeke if I did the research, but he gets more hate. Dak is allegedy responsible for losing big games but zeke isn’t even though he is the 2nd highest d RB and only got 47 yards in a playoff game and a game that we needed to win to get in the playoffs.

It also said slang word. This is comical. So are you now giving zeke, a known pot head, the benefit of the doubt? Who cares that he was smoking weed but lets not act like what he said wasn’t in reference to being high and drinking.

We all knew he was drinking, so why did he say “I’m low key faded” and was completely shocked as if he did something wrong or said something he shouldn’t have, if he was just drinking?
Brother, you're getting way too riled up over this. I have no opinion on whether he was drunk, stoned, or possessed. I simply pointed out that the definition posted is unclear at best, and is far from being any kind of proof of anything.

Corso

Reaction score

Boogie boogie boogie!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if someone who has a history of smoking weed says they’re high, acts surprised that someone heard them say “I’m high”, would if not be safe or reasonable to assume that they meant high on weed?

Why else would they be surprised and act like they said something they shouldn't have? Everyone already knew he was drinking so if all he meant was that he was buzzed than why the “oh, crap” look and voice?
I wouldn’t say it’s safe to say that, but I would say it’s reasonable to view that as real possibility. I’m not claiming Zeke wasn’t high on pot, i just think we have to recognize we don’t truly know.