Zeke says he was “faded” and forgot to turn live-stream off

aria

Reaction score
Brother, you're getting way too riled up over this. I have no opinion on whether he was drunk, stoned, or possessed. I simply pointed out that the definition posted is unclear at best, and is far from being any kind of proof of anything.
Listen, I don’t care if he was high or not, other than it proves how dumb he was for admitting it, but there are people acting like that’s not what he meant. It’s like the night incident when he knocked out DJ Train, or like Odell with the coke, let’s just use a little common sense and cut out the crap. (No offense to you friend).

It’s just frustrating to see the the double standards and fake aloofness due to a jersey. I guarantee if this was a Giant or Eagle, 90% of the people who are defending him right now would be preaching the exact opposite, that he was high and meant he was high when he said “I’m low key faded”.

It’s honestly scary to me that people let something like a team cloud their judgment.

aria

Reaction score
I wouldn’t say it’s safe to say that, but I would say it’s reasonable to view that as real possibility. I’m not claiming Zeke wasn’t high on pot, i just think we have to recognize we don’t truly know.
We truly don’t know nut we have common sense, don’t we?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listen, I don’t care if he was high or not, other than it proves how dumb he was for admitting it, but there are people acting like that’s not what he meant. It’s like the night incident when he knocked out DJ Train, or like Odell with the coke, let’s just use a little common sense and cut out the crap. (No offense to you friend).

It’s just frustrating to see the the double standards and fake aloofness due to a jersey. I guarantee if this was a Giant or Eagle, 90% of the people who are defending him right now would be preaching the exact opposite, that he was high and meant he was high when he said “I’m low key faded”.

It’s honestly scary to me that people let something like a team cloud their judgment.
I honestly don't care what he meant or in what condition he was in. I didn't even watch the video, if there was one. And I'm not sure if most of the posters are actually "defending" him, or if they're just caught up on the semantics of the word.

I do however think the story was titled irresponsibly, and I think he has a right to complain about it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We truly don’t know nut we have common sense, don’t we?
Common sense tells us it’s possible, not that it’s certain.

Common sense, and history, also tells us people frequently say things that other people take to mean something different than they did.

So, in the absence of verifiable knowledge, there isn’t an issue to make out of this other than to say Zeke would serve himself better by staying silent as much as possible.

aria

Reaction score
I honestly don't care what he meant or in what condition he was in. I didn't even watch the video, if there was one. And I'm not sure if most of the posters are actually "defending" him, or if they're just caught up on the semantics of the word.

I do however think the story was titled irresponsibly, and I think he has a right to complain about it.
He has a right to complain about it, sure, but do you not find it ironic that he is the one complaining after all the things he’s done? and do you truly think he didn’t mean what every person who’s not a Cowboy fan thinks he meant?

Zeke is innocent for pulling a girls shirt up in public, zeke didn’t do anything wrong when he turned around to confront a security guard and initiated physical contact, zeke was just defending himself when he knocked out a DJ, zeke’s fellow teammates were just holding him back from attacking another DJ in Vegas for the fun of it, zeke’s dad moved closer to him at OSU because he loved him so much, zeke never does anything wrong because he gave less than 1% of his salary to the Salvation Army.

Again, I get what you’re saying but as much as this guy has done, it’s hard for me to defend him and his “personal” rights.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He has a right to complain about it, sure, but do you not find it ironic that he is the one complaining after all the things he’s done? and do you truly think he didn’t mean what every person who’s not a Cowboy fan thinks he meant?

Zeke is innocent for pulling a girls shirt up in public, zeke didn’t do anything wrong when he turned around to confront a security guard and initiated physical contact, zeke was just defending himself when he knocked out a DJ, zeke’s fellow teammates were just holding him back from attacking another DJ in Vegas for the fun of it, zeke’s dad moved closer to him at OSU because he loved him so much, zeke never does anything wrong because he gave less than 1% of his salary to the Salvation Army.

Again, I get what you’re saying but as much as this guy has done, it’s hard for me to defend him and his “personal” rights.
I know absolutely nothing about the DJ incidents, but as for the girl, she was flashing her own boobs before he did it, and while it was a stupid thing to do, especially while he was being investigated already, I'd chalk that one up to hormones and a mistake of youth.

The security guard incident was obnoxious and idiotic, but as I've stated previously, I don't think it would've been anything more than a nudge if the guard hadn't tripped. Zeke's definitely not a good drunk, that's for certain. But I think the fact that the security guard fell made the incident look worse.

Don't take this as me defending him, because I really don't care for him as a person. I'm just trying to be unbiased in my opinions of his actions........But I really wish he'd stop with the stupid "feed me" gesture. :mad:

aria

Reaction score
I know absolutely nothing about the DJ incidents, but as for the girl, she was flashing her own boobs before he did it, and while it was a stupid thing to do, especially while he was being investigated already, I'd chalk that one up to hormones and a mistake of youth.

The security guard incident was obnoxious and idiotic, but as I've stated previously, I don't think it would've been anything more than a nudge if the guard hadn't tripped. Zeke's definitely not a good drunk, that's for certain. But I think the fact that the security guard fell made the incident look worse.

Don't take this as me defending him, because I really don't care for him as a person. I'm just trying to be unbiased in my opinions of his actions........But I really wish he'd stop with the stupid "feed me" gesture. :mad:
Of course it can be chalked up to a mistake of youth, so can drinking and driving, assaulting people, and doing countless other things that can get players suspended. I don’t care if the girl was pulling her shirt up, he was being investigated for domestic violence against a woman when he did it! It’s like saying he was high, it was just dumb and plain stupid to do. Goodell probably could have suspended him a game or two just for that if he had really wanted to. The fact that this guy didn’t get it then and still doesn’t get it after being suspended for 6 games is not only concerning but straight up sad.

I agree that it may have just been a nudge but again, he turned around, walked back to the guy and initiated physical contact AFTER he was suspended for domestic violence! If that was a one time incident it wouldn’t have been a big deal but with his history it was a big deal, he even had a nice flight to the principles office in NY for it. You worked security, as did I, if someone ever put their hands on me then it was game on. Zeke is a bully and I’m quite sure he wouldn’t have tried that against someone bigger then him but he is stupid and if he had, or even if this little twig decided to react differently, it could have been much worse and since zeke was the one who initiated it he would have been the guilty one.

Agreed on feed me, it’d dumb and played out, especially as often as he does it. No need to respond buddy, I get what you’re saying and I think you understand my frustration. Have a great post 4th!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of course it can be chalked up to a mistake of youth, so can drinking and driving, assaulting people, and doing countless other things that can get players suspended. I don’t care if the girl was pulling her shirt up, he was being investigated for domestic violence against a woman when he did it! It’s like saying he was high, it was just dumb and plain stupid to do. Goodell probably could have suspended him a game or two just for that if he had really wanted to. The fact that this guy didn’t get it then and still doesn’t get it after being suspended for 6 games is not only concerning but straight up sad.

I agree that it may have just been a nudge but again, he turned around, walked back to the guy and initiated physical contact AFTER he was suspended for domestic violence! If that was a one time incident it wouldn’t have been a big deal but with his history it was a big deal, he even had a nice flight to the principles office in NY for it. You worked security, as did I, if someone ever put their hands on me then it was game on. Zeke is a bully and I’m quite sure he wouldn’t have tried that against someone bigger then him but he is stupid and if he had, or even if this little twig decided to react differently, it could have been much worse and since zeke was the one who initiated it he would have been the guilty one.

Agreed on feed me, it’d dumb and played out, especially as often as he does it. No need to respond buddy, I get what you’re saying and I think you understand my frustration. Have a great post 4th!
You too, my friend!