Zeke says he was “faded” and forgot to turn live-stream off

Silly

Reaction score
The same as getting drunk on the weekend. Except that the booze is legal.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I’m very confused...entered this thread thinking he did something wrong. Title should read “Grown man gets intoxicated in the safety of his own home while playing video games.” Also, that exact headline applies to probably 50% of all males between the ages of 18-35 right now.
Im 65 and I still do it

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
“3 straight years Zeke was faded in the loss that ended our season.” Sure sounds like you’re giving him the weight of the losses.
If stating he didn’t play well in the last 3 season ending losses means “giving him the weight of the losses” in your mind, that is your fault. Not mine.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana and couldn't care less if he partakes but, man, this guy cannot stay out of the headlines. It is always something with him. He makes quite a few dumb decisions. Why the hell is he live-streaming while he's high? Pretty stupid and immature.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
He’s an idiot but nothing will happen to him. He will pass his drug test they tell the players about and he will be good for another year.
if he was high there isn't much of a chance he could pass a drug test in the next 20-30 days. his low body fat helps the time go more quickly but it ain't going anywhere. they test him know, he won't pass IF he was "low key faded = stoned".

no stance taken on whether he should or not - that's up to him. just saying *if* stoned he won't pass for a few weeks minimum.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I've never heard the term before. But I'm a lot older than zeke. In my vernacular, he just seemed stoned.
faded means Buzzed regardless of what they are buzzed on and i could care less as long as he passes test during the season..half the NBA are faded year round they like the nfl have relaxed their regs on all this stuff as long as you dont come to work ":faded"

who truly cares , i could video people every weekend way beyond faded and post on the internet, would their jobs care iof Monday they are ready to go on time?No the stupid media and cameras along with SM make this big deal..

John813

Reaction score
Ok?

His employer doesn't care any more about weed use, so unless the DEA raids his place tomorrow it's a non story.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Be ready, pollard. Be ready.
why i video tells us nothing having drinks or whatever he did is on video not blood test and finally alcohol is not illegal and Weed if this is what he wa son is NO LONGER A SUSPENSIION IN THE NFL..Hater fans like to flock to Zeke stories, why do you think they are always headlines..??

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yep. He is a idiot. At least he didn’t spark up on camera. He will probly get drug tested for sure. But they usually do the yearly random drug test between now or beginning of camps and September. Guessing we will see a lot and I mean a lot of failed tests. Lots of fines. Wonder what the NFL does with the fine money.

rags747

Reaction score
What he is hurting is some big Co coming in and signing him to a huge advertising campaign centered around him and product. He’s leaving much $ on the table unfortunately.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have always maintained if players are doing something that can get them suspended and that can hurt the team because of the suspension then I would just as soon get rid of the player. However based on new policy Zeke is not running any risk of suspension.

aria

Reaction score
Yep. He is a idiot. At least he didn’t spark up on camera. He will probly get drug tested for sure. But they usually do the yearly random drug test between now or beginning of camps and September. Guessing we will see a lot and I mean a lot of failed tests. Lots of fines. Wonder what the NFL does with the fine money.
I don’t think they even announce failed drug tests unless it’s like the 3rd or 4th time, right? I may be way off on this but with weed it’s no big deal, nor should it be IMO, but this guy....lol.

aria

Reaction score
I have always maintained if players are doing something that can get them suspended and that can hurt the team because of the suspension then I would just as soon get rid of the player. However based on new policy Zeke is not running any risk of suspension.
Unless they start suspending players for having an IQ below 5 then zeke would never be able to step on the field again.

blueblood70

Reaction score
the SM revolution and TMZ along with 1000 small time blog type SM running around and following certain players 24/7 wasnt around as well as these forums also it easier to sweep under the rug and SBs is cure all for memory loss..:))

zeke farts in public, smell caught in can and within 45secs the entire world knows about it..