Zeke says he was “faded” and forgot to turn live-stream off

aria

Reaction score
I wonder what ole Jerrah thought when he woke up this morning to see this?

He’s probably nursing a hangover and his headache just became 10X as worse, even he must be getting of this clown. Not even one full year after his holdout and he’s back in the news.

Bwahahahahahahaha...

MyFairLady

Reaction score
If you are winning super bowls this stuff makes you legendary. If you are an 8-8 team of over hyped scrubs this stuff makes you a loser.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I don’t think they even announce failed drug tests unless it’s like the 3rd or 4th time, right? I may be way off on this but with weed it’s no big deal, nor should it be IMO, but this guy....lol.
Lol. He will mature eventually, maybe. But until he does he better hope it’s nothing to do with violence again DV or otherwise. I thought when he shoulder bumped that security guard he was suspended for sure. He got lucky. Not sure how they are going to work the failed tests for weed now they changed the rules on it. Used to be around 4 times before you miss any games. But I have seen it leaked when a player fails enough times to be fined a game check. Now it’s just a fine that can only get so big. Am guessing maybe once they are fined then it may get announced.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
if he was high there isn't much of a chance he could pass a drug test in the next 20-30 days. his low body fat helps the time go more quickly but it ain't going anywhere. they test him know, he won't pass IF he was "low key faded = stoned".

no stance taken on whether he should or not - that's up to him. just saying *if* stoned he won't pass for a few weeks minimum.
they raised the limit of THC significantly before you fail a test. I'm sure most players know what that limit is and when they need to quit so they can pass.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
We needed him against Seattle in his return from Seattle in 2017. Gurley has just shredded the Seahawks the week before. Zeke was betting Dickerson he would get 200. Zeke was faded. Season over.

We needed Zeke against the Rams in 2017. Zeke was faded.

3 straight years Zeke has been faded in the loss that ended our season.
This is stupid.

lkelly

Reaction score
It would be much better for Dallas if Zeke were to get suspended than seriously hurt (from a financial perspective). If his contract really starts to look like a Gurley level albatross, Jerry should be sending over a dealer and a DEA tipster.

glimmerman

Reaction score
they raised the limit of THC significantly before you fail a test. I'm sure most players know what that limit is and when they need to quit so they can pass.
Ahh so they raised the limits allowed and not going to suspend for failing for weed anymore. I think the Olympics have the levels raised so much that they only have to not smoke for a day or 2 in order to pass.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Unless they start suspending players for having an IQ below 5 then zeke would never be able to step on the field again.

Well there is not an NFL team who can field a team if that is what players would be suspended for. These are not rocket scientist, they did not go to college because of their intellect they can play ball. Take that away and many of these guys would be screwed and flipping burgers for a living.

aria

Reaction score
Lol. He will mature eventually, maybe. But until he does he better hope it’s nothing to do with violence again DV or otherwise. I thought when he shoulder bumped that security guard he was suspended for sure. He got lucky. Not sure how they are going to work the failed tests for weed now they changed the rules on it. Used to be around 4 times before you miss any games. But I have seen it leaked when a player fails enough times to be fined a game check. Now it’s just a fine that can only get so big. Am guessing maybe once they are fined then it may get announced.
I also wonder if there was anything in his contract related to failed drug tests or when he was suspended. If so, does it still apply to weed with the new rules?

Again, it will probably be nothing but it just goes to show how dumb this guy really is. Right when so,e people think he won’t do anything else to stay in the news...better get used to it.

aria

Reaction score
We’re talking about one of the biggest morons in the league here, not most players, although considering the competition he must rank up there including the general public.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We’re talking about one of the biggest morons in the league here, not most players, although considering the competition he must rank up there including the general public.
Why you so mad? He cant be suspended for smokin, who cares

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if he was high there isn't much of a chance he could pass a drug test in the next 20-30 days. his low body fat helps the time go more quickly but it ain't going anywhere. they test him know, he won't pass IF he was "low key faded = stoned".

no stance taken on whether he should or not - that's up to him. just saying *if* stoned he won't pass for a few weeks minimum.

Not necessarily true.