Zeke says he was “faded” and forgot to turn live-stream off

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Things I care about: Zeke averages 125 yards of offense per start.

Things I don't care about: This.

Things I care about: Expensive players be leaders, not be an embarrassment, and be ready to play. Also, RB production that declines relative to cap which is exacerbated by not taking care of oneself.

Things I don’t care about: Corduroy pants.

Reaction score
The idea that Zeke is a major pothead should surprise nobody. He has been since his Ohio State days. And probably a lot earlier than that.

It's going to shorten his career. He's already not the player he was coming out of college. I think part of the reason is that he doesn't take care of himself, especially in the offseason

phildadon86

Reaction score
If stating he didn’t play well in the last 3 season ending losses means “giving him the weight of the losses” in your mind, that is your fault. Not mine.
So how about the Seattle game where he’s one of the biggest contributing factors to the playoff win?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
So how about the Seattle game where he’s one of the biggest contributing factors to the playoff win?
He did a great job. See, credit where credit is due. It's not that hard hard. It's possible to praise and criticize depending upon the circumstance.

Xeven

Reaction score
It astounds me that people with all that money got nothing better to do than sit in the dark and do drugs.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I like him. You boomers just cant get over that weed is legal.

You boomers? LOL. I could not care less about the "weed". I care about his public intoxications, taking himself out of the game in the 4th Q, suspensions, and not being in shape since his rookie year. The guy is an embarrassment. That;'s my opinion. You are great poster so I will be respectful.

Reaction score
the SM revolution and TMZ along with 1000 small time blog type SM running around and following certain players 24/7 wasnt around as well as these forums also it easier to sweep under the rug and SBs is cure all for memory loss..:))

zeke farts in public, smell caught in can and within 45secs the entire world knows about it..
The public don't know what 99% of NFL players are up to even in this social media world. These guys know how to keep a lower profile.

Zeke simply isn't smart enough to know how to stay out of the limelight. He is great fodder for ambulance chasers like TMZ because he puts himself in that position. He is unable to keep a low profile. He brings this on himself. To blame TMZ or another service looking for clicks is simply shooting the messenger.

aria

Reaction score
Why you so mad? He cant be suspended for smokin, who cares
Mad? Did you even read all my posts or just cherry pick? Let me recap it for you since you’re too lazy to read. I said I don’t care, I think weed should be legal, but he’s an idiot for announcing he’s high on a live stream.

Can’t get suspended for drinking either but you don’t get plastered and start posting videos of yourself unless you’re just looking for trouble.