Zeke smart for holding out last year

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
He tapped out because he had a head injury. Talk about agenda driven drivel lol
Not at all we are Ohio State fans and Zeke fans..My wife and I both have jerseys that are half Ohio State and Dallas. Go Bucks.…

Qcard

Reaction score
With Todd Gurley getting cut, and Melvin Gordon getting a much lower contract, Zeke was dang smart to hold out last season, instead of waiting for this year.
Zeke saw the playbook revisions minus Linehan archaic rigidity with additions of Kellen-Dak's QB wet dreams in OTA.....Zeke immediately made a great business decision. He won't get phased out on a rookie final year deal.
I am ok with the deal because Stephen made it team friendly and Zeke is healthy

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
He takes on insane contact, and runs people over. He does it play after play. He can tap out any time he wants. That is why you have another RB. If he is gased and doesn't think he can make the play he needs to, it is good for him to get off the field. He also doesn't shy away from blocks, and uses his body on big guys.

Pollard is good. Zeke should tap out any time he needs too.

How often does he fall backwards?
Emmitt was made of steal...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He played the Cowboys.

Someone in the front office should be fired, but...:rolleyes:

082b3a8a62d1b87e4a481f3ea74d6ba3-original.jpg

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Wrong especially when THEY are the ones risking there health and life for the organization and us the fans. And especially when he has the roughest and toughest position to play. Het it while you can cause everybody including the team fans and league will throw you away 5 years later if your a rb

He's 100% right. You never side with the players because they are gone in the space of a season sometimes. The team, well, they are there for as long as the league is there. They don't have to risk there health for money. They can go to school and get an education and find a job. It's a personal choice to risk their health, in exchange for the money. I wonder, why is it we don't look at rough necks or salvage divers or hell, Roofers in the same way? This game is a shell of itself, in terms of how physical it is. I do't feel for these guys because they get paid well, the big time stars and the truth is, most of them would be playing Football if the job paid a 10th of what they are currently making now. Not because it's the only thing they can do but because it's what they want to do IMO.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He takes on insane contact, and runs people over. He does it play after play. He can tap out any time he wants. That is why you have another RB. If he is gased and doesn't think he can make the play he needs to, it is good for him to get off the field. He also doesn't shy away from blocks, and uses his body on big guys.

Pollard is good. Zeke should tap out any time he needs too.

How often does he fall backwards?

He can tap out anytime he wants. But then, you can't complain when the team taps out on him.

Common Sense

Reaction score
Belichick would have traded him and drafted his replacement, but what the heck does that guy know about building winning teams.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
With Todd Gurley getting cut, and Melvin Gordon getting a much lower contract, Zeke was dang smart to hold out last season, instead of waiting for this year.

Smart for him which means screw the team.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
You say that as if that is a good thing
Exactly. IMHO any true Cowboy fans would view this as an example of the stupidity of the front office, not an example of the intelligence of a player. And if it is an example of the intelligence of a player than it is like saying that player screwed us over good. Does it make people happy when players screw over the Cowboys? I just don't get it.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Talent usually gets paid.
Jerry and Sons know who has carried this offense since 2016 and right or wrong cut the paycheck.