Twitter: Zeke tore his PCL earlier in the season

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The media and it's lies......Oh brother :rolleyes:

Now the "media" is going to try and defend this.....that Zeke was hurt. Sorry...I call BS.

He's washed up....he's done. As far as I'm concerned....we need to draft a RB...early...and move on.

He's played his last snap as a Cowboy

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Enough already.
Get rid of him.
Jesus
This it just one of the many things that Jerry the GM is such a ******* about.
Knowing when to cut bait on players and moving on.
IT IS TIME!

Acceptablename

Reaction score
Cool. I admire the toughness, but You still completely debilitated our run game.

That falls more on the coaches for not doing the right thing and sitting him. The players ran this ship, and it ended up sinking.
I’m afraid this rings true

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Tough! He held out for a huge amount in money and then didn’t produce! I love our players but not when they hold us hostage! What have you done since then? How about we balance production and demand for money? I’d love players demand as much as they produce. But I’m tired of them holding out and then not helping us win
I put more blame on play calling and Oline. Do you watch games.No room to run at all.

BigWillie

Reaction score
Thanks to Zeke on confirming alot of thoughts about this staff.

They would rather play a guy with a knee injury who isn't producing? Incredible.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
This is typical Cowboys. Pollard is WAY better than Zeke and is way more dangerous out there. He has better hands and the ability to take it to the house. Zeke looks like
a sack of potatoes out there. Witten looked faster than him. But we pay him more than Pollard so let's play him the whole game and not get the better RB involved.
Jerry Jones is a horrible owner. No GM and hires puppet coaches. Same ole every year.

QuikZ06

Reaction score
No offense to u OP but I ain’t trying to hear that BS. He should’ve sat his washed up azz down and healed up for the playoffs. The coaches stubbornness kept pollard of the field. We could’ve had a first round bye if zeke sat down….

Exactly! I absolutely hate when guys try to say “oh I was hurt” after the fact. Would we have heard this if they had won? He sucks, time to move on from him.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares. We already knew that. He shouldn’t have been playing period. He hurt the team

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I appreciate his toughness but he was cooked long before this. And how he gets double digit touches in that game (and that doens't include the ineptness in the passing game) and Pollard gets like 5 or 6 is beyond ridiculous. That falls on Moore and the RB coach.
U and me both. I am in shock they didn’t feature pollard today. Ridiculous

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Dude...that wasn't his call.....That was sleep number boy.....Get it straight. :popcorn:

I would hope it wasn't, but that looked like a design run. If it wasn't the exact play it was communicated to Dak if it's open see if you can get 10-12 yards then spike it for 1 more play.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah I knew this would be said the second the season ended.

I said it. Look it up.

Complete garbage. Him and the guy who gave him that contract.