Twitter: Zeke tore his PCL earlier in the season

jblaze2004

Reaction score
so we decided to run a 50-70% zeke over a healthy pollard who is faster and more than capable? We deserve to lose the game then. Just dumb coaching and decision making going on.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Zeke fans be like “told you he was hurt”, but can’t explain why they advocated him to continue playing.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Is been said over and over. Pollard can't block. Only reason zeke was still playing.

So you take that over a guy who can't even get more than 3 yards a pop? Pollard's running ability makes him explosive and a threat. Perhaps, we should address the line and Dak holding the ball too long first than keeping a healthy player out and a hurt one in because he can block.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Is been said over and over. Pollard can't block. Only reason zeke was still playing.
And Zeke was the one who missed the block to today. Zeke isn’t nearly the God at blocking as he is built up to be and Pollard isn’t near as bad as he is claimed to be. Zeke is terrible as a runner though.

offlimits

Reaction score
And let's be clear here............ what we see now, a TB that has broken down and gotten injured, wasn't that hard to project. In fact, what makes this worse is the Cowboys had all this data about how RBs break down after certain usage when they decided to cap their offer to Murray back in 2015. When he signed with Philly, Jerry and Stephen came out and laid out all this talk about what their data and analytics people said and hence why they couldn't just outbid everyone for Murray.

So they had this information. They had the same data most of us who did not want to resign Elliott had. They also had the benefit of seeing how big contracts burned Philly and how the Rams couldn't wait to dump Gurley after his extension.

And yet, those two dipwads thought they were smarter than everyone else and went against the data and trends and handed a TB the largest TB contract in history. And now they are choking on it. Jerry got dazzled by the allure of Elliott. And it's kicking us right in the ***.

This is nothing new. Mgmt. continues to do poor business year in and and year out. Now, we are stuck with these contracts that are albatrosses around our necks. Can we not hire a competent GM? Oh, screw me.

sacase

Reaction score
The media and it's lies......Oh brother :rolleyes:

Now the "media" is going to try and defend this.....that Zeke was hurt. Sorry...I call BS.

He's washed up....he's done. As far as I'm concerned....we need to draft a RB...early...and move on.

He's played his last snap as a Cowboy
You are going to be real disappointed next year lol

Sydla

Reaction score
This is nothing new. Mgmt. continues to do poor business year in and and year out. Now, we are stuck with these contracts that are albatrosses around our necks. Can we not hire a competent GM? Oh, screw me.

Jerry is a big shiny toy type of owner. The allure of a dominant, elite, game changing TB blinded Jerry to the reality of the position in the league. And what makes it worse for Jerry is he betrayed his own discipline he showed in 2015.

sacase

Reaction score
So you take that over a guy who can't even get more than 3 yards a pop? Pollard's running ability makes him explosive and a threat. Perhaps, we should address the line and Dak holding the ball too long first than keeping a healthy player out and a hurt one in because he can block.
Because you lose you QB1 when Pollard continually misses blocks. Blocking is important for RBs. Earlier in the season when Pollard almost got Dak killed yall were yelling to get zeke back in. Pollard was better running but just can't block.

sacase

Reaction score
And Zeke was the one who missed the block to today. Zeke isn’t nearly the God at blocking as he is built up to be and Pollard isn’t near as bad as he is claimed to be. Zeke is terrible as a runner though.
Which block? I seem to recall him taking out 2 blitzers

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Because you lose you QB1 when Pollard continually misses blocks. Blocking is important for RBs. Earlier in the season when Pollard almost got Dak killed yall were yelling to get zeke back in. Pollard was better running but just can't block.

How to solve this. Have two running backs in the backfield? It doesn't seem plausible. What I am hearing is that we need one back who can both run and block.

Cmac

Reaction score
Cool. I admire the toughness, but You still completely debilitated our run game.

That falls more on the coaches for not doing the right thing and sitting him. The players ran this ship, and it ended up sinking.
Or do you mean the franchise completely delibitated his career and the team. For the life of me.....If TPollard is what everyone has been saying about him on this board and the analyst, why didn't he get the bulk of carries while Zeke could mend? Let that sink in.

Twin928

Reaction score
Sooo let me get this right he tore his pcl don’t need surgery but this coaching staff didn’t sit him until he was 100% so no surgery means he would of been healthy for the playoffs n had his burst back oh ok well done coaches

plymkr

Reaction score
LMAOOOOOOOO

So we watched a hurt RB run for 3 YPC the whole second half of the season and in the playoffs.

Meanwhile Pollard leading the league in YPC

Great job by the coaches. Just bang up job.
That's why the coaches should be fired. Inexcusable.