News: Zeke's High Praise For Tyler Smith: 'Dude Is Strong'

terra

Reaction score
Yeah but our guys were wearing Cowboys unis .. The NFL rulebook specifically states that bear hugging defensive players is okay when the defender is wearing a Cowboys uniform.
Thats the secret rule book that only the officials and goofsmell knows about.

Still I have some hope - strength is something that comes in so handy on the O line; when you are out of position and off balance sometimes it allows you to get it done anyway.
Frankly we have not drafted enough bulls on our line; we are so stuck on finesse players.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Thats the secret rule book that only the officials and goofsmell knows about.

Still I have some hope - strength is something that comes in so handy on the O line; when you are out of position and off balance sometimes it allows you to get it done anyway.
Frankly we have not drafted enough bulls on our line; we are so stuck on finesse players.

Agree.. you cannot teach the kind of prodigious strength Smith has shown. I will disagree somewhat on your last point though. Both the Smiths have superhuman strength. Martin has that too. Steele may not be Erik Williams as a pass blocker but he was solid to very good in the run game last year, mainly because he is huge and worked last offseason to become a lot stronger to be able to take advantage of that size. Biadasz was known as a mauler in college. He still needs a few rocks in his pocket to handle bigger/better NFL 1 techs but reports are he's put on 15-20 pounds of muscle this offseason. Long story short I think this line will be better equipped to move people off the ball this season. I can't wait to see it.