Zekes replacement hopefully

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dijon Robinson is a beast.
Only if he fall to 26 and IF he the highest grade on your board at the time you pick..cant ignore OL, wr, or dt iM going true BPA

there are some really good rbs that will be there i the 3rd..

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Plenty of day 2 RB's that would be just fine, again its like some have already forgotten about #21 and how that worked out.

exciter

Reaction score
Only if he fall to 26 and IF he the highest grade on your board at the time you pick..cant ignore OL, wr, or dt iM going true BPA

there are some really good rbs that will be there i the 3rd..
Robinson is probably going to be their rated player starting around pick 12 and they wouldn’t be wrong. At 20 they seriously begin thinking of moving up. Gibbs is probably going to be their highest rated player around 22 to 24… again… not wrong!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Robinson is probably going to be their rated player starting around pick 12 and they wouldn’t be wrong. At 20 they seriously begin thinking of moving up. Gibbs is probably going to be their highest rated player around 22 to 24… again… not wrong!
Nope i bet you a buck, no way they trade up.. there are some backs all over this draft that can give you as much value and production.. its 26 or NOPE. deep draft says no signing pollard says no, having options say its even toss up they take him at 26..
I said this the last 3 weeks about DHop and Ramseys or any other trade Knew it wouldn't happen. my gut says they aren't looking at BR as much as fans hope. now if TP was gone this guy would be major need, hes not.