Twitter: Zeke's rookie burst is back

phildadon86

Reaction score
I dont know why these guys continue to comment this way.

It would make full sense to me that they would feel their best after they haven't been colliding with each other for a few months.
Because its EVERY YEAR!

This guys is in the best shape of his life.

Hes running like hes in high school again

This guy didnt get involved in a shooting.

Its all marketing. Thats what the Cowboys are. A marketing machine. You want to fall for it hook line and sinker. Be my guest. lol

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
It's all we can do brother! I should mention though that 22 mph in shorts and t-shirts is not the same as 22 mph in pads. Even if he really did hit that number this week it needs to be taken with a grain of salt.
True that. No telling if it translates on the field but 22mph is balzing for a rb. Top speed doesn't=initial burst so I guess it really doesn't matter all thst much, but it's nice to read nonetheless.

Hoods

Reaction score
People forget Zeke was showing burst during the first half of last season, and slowed down considerably after his tear. Not unconceivable that he can recover from that injury and get that speed and quickness back.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Damn. Has @Risen Star made one negative comment today? Is he being nice today? It's Friday the 13th. They say trolls are cursed to be nice on Friday the 13th. Is that true?
:muttley:lol-jk.

Let me help - He’s being facetious. In other words he’s playing you. This post of Zeke being the “old Zeke” is him really saying “Same old Cowboy BS hype.”

Just wait for the “Dak is finally healthy and ready to prove everyone wrong” post.

He’s right though - same ole Cowboys off season hype.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
People forget Zeke was showing burst during the first half of last season, and slowed down considerably after his tear. Not unconceivable that he can recover from that injury and get that speed and quickness back.

It's not that they forget.. It's that they ignore it because it goes against their narrative. Zeke will be fine to start the season. How long he stays that way will depend heavily on the play of the line and Moore's play calling. If he only gets the ball up the gut and is asked to slam into blitzers (or just guys the line manages to ignore) in the passing game he won't last this season either.

Jarntt

Reaction score
His burst is back...again...until it's not...rinse repeat

What's next, Tyron Smith is healthy and not going to miss any games???