Zierlein Mock 1.0 1/30/18

Sydla

Reaction score
that was on Donald’s scouting report as well, how he struggled with blockers and look at him now. Hell, look at him as a rookie. I’m not looking at size comparisons like you claim, I watched the tape and see a similar player. What you need to do is check the ignorant comparisons between Hurst and Neal from their college tape

Who made a comparison to Neal?

Great you are bullish on Hurst.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I love how people like yourself get bitter when these draft experts don't fawn all over your pet cats.
I’m not bitter towards the draft (expert). I’m more annoyed at fans who all of a sudden look down on a guy because Zerlein says something, not realizing he says a lot of nonsense. Hurst literally plays nothing like Malik’s Collins but whatever.

And I’ve seen numerous Hurst/Neal comparisons on here lately.

Sydla

Reaction score
I’m not bitter towards the draft (expert). I’m more annoyed at fans who all of a sudden look down on a guy because Zerlein says something, not realizing he says a lot of nonsense. Hurst literally plays nothing like Malik’s Collins but whatever.

And I’ve seen numerous Hurst/Neal comparisons on here lately.

Except it's not been Zerlein who swayed me. I've said in other threads on this board that I am not high on Hurst like other prospects for our first round pick.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
In that scenario I’d go Hernandez or Landry. Landry was playing hurt this year but he was unstoppable when healthy.