Ziggy Ansah over Irving?

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Our salary cap is going to get drained quick just retaining our guys.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I would give Irving a 1st round tender. It’s only about 1 million more. He has pro bowl potential.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Why let Irving go not going to cost that much next year? I could understand this topic if you were letting Hitchens or Lawrence walk and using their money.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why let Irving go not going to cost that much next year? I could understand this topic if you were letting Hitchens or Lawrence walk and using their money.
The option would be to keep Irving for 2018 but use the 2019 money allocated to re-sign him on Ansah. I think Ansah will get about 25% more than Irving but it's a reasonable option to consider.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
The option would be to keep Irving for 2018 but use the 2019 money allocated to re-sign him on Ansah. I think Ansah will get about 25% more than Irving but it's a reasonable option to consider.
I think I will stick with Irving

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I could see a team with a later 2nd round pick offering it up. The guy is a terror when he is on the field.

This is my fear, losing him for essentially a third rounder only to waste it on another body catching scrub....