Ziggy Ansah

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Injury issue for sure but I would kick the tires.

But this franchise seems happy where they are at with DE.
You've been kicking a lot of tires as of late. Hope you're wearing steel tips. :laugh:

Sydla

Reaction score

There's some thought that at the next owner's meeting, there could be some pretty radical changes in how they view marijuana, etc. There is some thought that changes could be in the works that would allow Gregory, and others, back on the field sooner than they might be under the old policy.

I am not sure how accurate that is, but I suspect it's possible. The league has been hit pretty hard over how they view pot on top of accusations over their pushing prescribed drugs on players, etc.

Carson

Reaction score
I would pay 7 million for an above average RDE for a 1 year prove it with Tank on the other side he could make out next year.

We all would! Well except Jerry and Stephen who are convinced Taco is the next Charles Haley

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Stephen is cruising in the warm waters on vacation so no real urgency to sign anyone right now.
They will scrounge around the bargain basement bin in about a week to see what doesn't stink as
usual. The draft is where the FO makes hay. Take a breath...be happy!

LLLOOLLL

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He’s going to settle for a one year prove it deal. But likely over 7 million ... so out of our range
We should be the king of these types of deals.

No team gets exposure like ours and our marginal players often make a killing elsewhere after we have a decent season.