Zone for Cowboy Game Videos

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I have another suggestion. I know that we used to have a Media Zone which eventually got migrated into the News zone. However, I think there should a subcategory to the News Zone where the videos of the Cowboys games can be easily found. I think this would be a good reference and benefit for all the members to easily go back and watch the games or see specific moments.

Hairic and Kilyin have done an awesome job this season getting the full games and big plays posted to this site. It would nice to be able to find them easier in a convenient spot. Maybe a poll would be a good idea to see what everyone thinks about this.

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
JonJon;4250776 said:
I have another suggestion. I know that we used to have a Media Zone which eventually got migrated into the News zone. However, I think there should a subcategory to the News Zone where the videos of the Cowboys games can be easily found. I think this would be a good reference and benefit for all the members to easily go back and watch the games or see specific moments.

Hairic and Kilyin have done an awesome job this season getting the full games and big plays posted to this site. It would nice to be able to find them easier in a convenient spot. Maybe a poll would be a good idea to see what everyone thinks about this.
Agreed. Could also streamline the titles and make it very easy to find them. Could also give them prefixes for what year they were, etc.

Good idea.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not speaking for Reality, but we had a Media Zone that was purely for audio/video threads. It ranked right up there with the History Zone for all the traction it got.

And I agree that Hairic and Kilyin have done an awesome job with the vids they've posted this season. The one concern I'd have if I was Reality is creating a new forum for something that only lasts one season. And it may not be for any reason other than Hairic or Kilyin no longer have time and no other member picks it up.

For now, I believe the standard News Zone forum is the best place for the vids. As for the thread titles, I think that's something to consider.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;4251364 said:
Not speaking for Reality, but we had a Media Zone that was purely for audio/video threads. It ranked right up there with the History Zone for all the traction it got.

And I agree that Hairic and Kilyin have done an awesome job with the vids they've posted this season. The one concern I'd have if I was Reality is creating a new forum for something that only lasts one season. And it may not be for any reason other than Hairic or Kilyin no longer have time and no other member picks it up.

For now, I believe the standard News Zone forum is the best place for the vids. As for the thread titles, I think that's something to consider.
The previous years can be available there as well. I know that Hairic has games from last season, but you have to search through to get to them. The problem that I have with the videos being in the News zone is that they often get lost in the clutter of more recent stories. If I wanted to go back to week 2 and watch the full game, that means I have to do a search and filter through to get what I'm looking for. Why not have it all available in one convenient spot?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score