Zoners, could use alittle help, Media, Record, Recaping to text from video how?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Any zoners that can help, I upgraded my computer, going to get an external hard drive to in about a week to 10 days with usb port.

What I am looking for is possibly a program that I can record live interviews or listen to podcasts and record that onto a microsoft word document like dragon speaking does when listening to your voice. I am trying to make my recaps better for you all to read. So, If i can while interviews are being done, I can record that onto a file and get that file to listen to the text and write it onto a microsoft word program to make recaps is what I am looking for.

Also, is it possible and how, to hook your computer up to TV, and download program onto a file and let you all listen to it? Example would be like Dfwsportsbeat with brady tinker, or talking football with randy white. Is that feasible and where you dont run into violations with the site your listening to. Another example would be the cowboys website, when season starts.

That way, if a program allows me to recap the podcast while it is live, I can post the entire recap here or the podcast, I dont want to edit the podcast or anything like that, I want the whole podcast or file so i can post it here for easy access for you all.

Another example would be like Cowboys legends, or cowboys roundups during training camp.

So, if any of you know of any programs I can use
would be greatly appreciated.
I got a 2nd hand computer, with more memory, has 3 GB, used to have just 2048 mb memory, I added 2 more GB of memory. but I have 320gb of hard drive. I am going to get an external harddrive with at least 1 TB or 2 TB of ram, so wont bog down my computer.

So, looking for ways to make my recaps better, without all the typing if you get my drift.