Zoners:Dont invest ur emotions.....

juck

Reaction score
unless the team itself it.So far they are not.I am taking the approach if they play hard and still lose thats ok.Show some emotion team,please.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
FAIL-1.png

Big Dakota

Reaction score
I'll be right back in there cheering come Sunday. Guess I'm dumb that way.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i will be pulling for them, and yes, i will go down fighting with the ship if i have too

but as we all know now is time for the cowboy players and coaches time to put up or shut up

superpunk

Reaction score
juckie;2365916 said:
unless the team itself it.So far they are not.I am taking the approach if they play hard and still lose thats ok.Show some emotion team,please.
You know I can't read spanish. :cool:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2365972 said:
I'll be right back in there cheering come Sunday. Guess I'm dumb that way.

You'd be smarter if you uploaded a shot of Colt McCoy instead of some loser QB who will play in the Sun Bowl.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm going to cheer for them and be behind them all the way to the end even if that's a 6-10 season. I don't believe in that 'don't invest emotion' stuff just because we believe they're not.

Doesn't work that way for me.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;2365916 said:

I don't mind investing my emotion on the team, hell I would not bother to watch football or the Cowboys if it did not matter to me. I just do not allow my emotion to get the better of me. I don't give up on them be it when we are trailing a game or going into a game that most say we can't win. Hell it would be easy to throw my hands up as so many are doing and say well the season is over but that is not my nature to give up when things are not going good.