Zoners: SHE (Glenn) is improving daily

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I really hope he is able to come in and stretch that defense of the Giants. If he can Dallas should eat this secondary up.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry excited about 83
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is hopeful the Original 81 is on the field Sunday against the Giants and he is thrilled about another of his veteran receivers.

Terry Glenn practiced Wednesday and Thursday and has thoroughly impressed Jones. Glenn could provide a huge lift it Terrell Owens is limited or can't play. Glenn is coming off two knee surgeries and is now running the full compliment of routes in practice for the first time.

``I think we’ve got a chance to have 83 light ’em up," Jones said Thursday. "I’m excited about that."

Do you think Jones has liked what he's seen from Glenn with this comment from today's press confrerence.

``He has been very impressive this week. Very impressive. Very impressive. I don't want to put too much on him, but he is definitely going to be something to deal with if he plays the way he is practicing.''

Glenn said after the Washington game he would be ready to go for a starter's full workload in the playoff. We'll see.

_ Rick Herrin

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
hopefully both will be ready to go. overall glenn worries me more but if he can get it done, good. i ain't gonna argue with him being out there! i think he'll still need to knock some rust off but we need him now.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Perhaps the availability of Glenn will help offset whatever limitations TO might have in this game. The more threats we can get to spread the defensive coverages thin, the better.

khiladi

Reaction score
If Terry Glenn has a huge game, and Dallas wins soundly, Dallas will be the hands-on-favorite in the NFC. They will hoot and hollar about how Dallas has added another dimension to their explosive offense that the NFC teams have to account for.

It will be pretty amusing...

burmafrd

Reaction score
I really think that Glenn can be a whole lot more of a threat then many here think. He is a vet who has worked with Romo before and he has had a couple of weeks to practice.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
All we are hearing is TO this TO that.....is he practicing? is he limping?

What about Glenn? Has he been full bore practicing these last two weeks? How's he looking?

If we can get him 4-5 catches he could be the X-Factor on Sunday.