1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

“Time 2 makes their home ours”

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Everlastingxxx, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

6,569 Messages
    695 Likes Received
    I was actually at that game and we didn't just beat them, we beat the living hell out of them.

2. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received

That is pretty cool. It reminds me of a time I came closest to actually talking smack to an opposing player.

This was a Monday evening after we smoked the eagles early on in 2005. Score was like 33-10, but wasn't really that close. We just killed them.

610 afternoon ******* and biggest Reid/eagles homer was finishing up his show.

I called late so I might get my call in close to the crossover. The J. Trotter show started at 7:00pm and I know they listen to the end of the previous show.

Well I happen to time it perfect and was the last caller of the day. This ****** had been pounded by Cowboy callers all day so I had to go in un annouced.

I was an irate eagle fan who couldn't believe we got crush by those stinking Cowboys.
    I go on and on and on in painful detail just how bad an ***-whooping it was.
    They out gained us 4 to 1. Glenn and Bledsoe looked like HOFers. McNabb's going to have nightmares that big bad DeMarcus is coming to get him.

Before this moron realized I was a Cowboy fan I asked him if he could put a question to Trotter during the cross over. "Ask Trot if he and his teammates had trouble sitting down during the flight home after that ***-WHOOPING they got down in big D!"

So they cut me of with that question and go right to the cross over with Trotter. It was beautiful.

I wish I had this call on tape.:D