1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

10-0

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by darthseinfeld, Nov 14, 2016.

1. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet Zone Supporter

7,825 Messages
    5,431 Likes Received
    After tonight it will be official unless Brandon Lafell gets 200 yards and 4 TDs. Never once have I started 10-0!

Here is my Squad

QB: Matt Stafford ( Ryan Tannehill as my bye pickup. I only keep one on the roster unless he has a bye)

HB: Elliott, McCoy, Howard, West

WR: Cooper, Jarvis Landry, Doug Baldwin, Michael Crabtree, Cole Beasley, Travis Benjamin

TE: Delanie Walker, Tyler Eiffert

D: Minnesota

K: Dan Bailey

Silver N Blue likes this.
  2. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

4,422 Messages
    3,208 Likes Received
    Nice squad and congrats but remember they don't hand out ffb trophies for great regular seasons:thumbup:...I speak from experience I went 13-0 several years ago...had a stacked rb chore a first round bye and lost the division rd as all my stud rbs laid an egg...it sucked.

darthseinfeld likes this.
  3. darthseinfeld

darthseinfeld Today's Winner Of The Internet Zone Supporter

7,825 Messages
    5,431 Likes Received
    Actually my old work league we used to have 2 payouts. 1 for the regular season championship one for whoever won the title game. This league is winner take all however

One thing in my favor is we have flex so I can start 4 HB's which is the stength of my roster. Ive had a couple close calls the last few weeks so Im always looking to improve. Just dropped Tannihil and added Prosice

Silver N Blue likes this.
  4. Silver N Blue

Silver N Blue Well-Known Member

4,422 Messages
    3,208 Likes Received
    You're obviously set up pretty nice...that was the strength of my team then starting four #1 bellcows it just didnt work that year. Take the trophy and don't settle for anything less. 2nd place is first loser even if you get a payout.

dallasdave and darthseinfeld like this.
  5. cowboyfan4life2

cowboyfan4life2 Well-Known Member

1,601 Messages
    606 Likes Received
    Tannehill is killing me, when I start him he plays like crap, when I bench him he becomes Dan Marino.

dallasdave likes this.