1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

101 Reason To Vote For Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Danzo, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Danzo

Danzo New Member

13 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
    So is this jterrels new username?
  3. iceberg

iceberg detoxed...part 2 Zone Supporter

28,331 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
  4. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,476 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I'd vote for her in the primary! :D
  5. Danzo

Danzo New Member

13 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Who's JT?
  6. ConcordCowboy

ConcordCowboy Mr. Buckeye

12,747 Messages
    2 Likes Received

He's a guy who's very Pro-Hillary that hasn't posted here in a few weeks because Iceberg stalked him right out of the political forum.

:D
  7. lewpac

lewpac Benched

1,465 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It appears to me, and is quite clear by her "resume" of accomplishments, that she want's to "govern" for only half the U.S. population.....Women. Her be all and end all is about "all she's doing for women". Even though most of it is empty rhetoric with no accomplishments, she talks a big game...........for women.

Let me ask you this..............if Umbabba bin Babba or John McCain used up 90% of their rhetoric about "all I'm going to do for men in the U.S.", how far do you think that would get them? Yet, a person wanting to represent ALL Americans is not shy about her agenda being "all about women". And she wonders why she's getting shellacked against a rookie hack from Chicago.

We had that baloney here in Hawaii in the person of one Patsy Mink. Thankfully, she finally expired and passed on to the next life, probably a place down under. She was a "congresswoman" in Hawaii for what seemed like a century. She was older than dirt when she finally drew her last breath. All she ever talked about was being a champion "for women". She never got anything done really, like the other idiots from Hawaii in Washington. She was useless once she got to D.C. But around these parts, she was a blowhard and a a windbag/battleaxe old broad who fancied herself the self appointed defender of women, and women only.

Sorry, but I'm one of those folks with two legs and a "kick stand". You know, not a woman. I have no beef with women. I married a woman. Two of my kids are women. My mom is a woman. No problem with those folks. UNLESS..............you want to represent me and all you talk about is getting things done for women, and women only. THAT'S Hillary, even though she never really got anything done "for women".
  8. Danzo

Danzo New Member

13 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hillary is sexist against men? Gimme a break!

9. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Since it seems her whole democratic political party has turned against her and because of my utter disdain for her husband, It would have to be a hot day in the Antartic before that button would ever be pushed.
    I'm rather enjoying her humbling defeat to a politician with no substance, it's like watching the Patriots against the Giants all over again.

Vote for a Clinton, PLEASE!:bang2:
  10. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,795 Messages
    1,669 Likes Received
    JT I think pretty much left the political world since Obama made hil his **tch.
  11. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Burm, I think she has done a good job living up to the part, since they both have very similar agendas. This has been strictly a personality campaign, and since her's is so warming, well we all can see the results on Tuesday night
  12. iceberg

28,331 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    NO FAIR!!! he put me in ignore weeks before he stomped out of here! also, i don't call it stalking, i call it staying with the discussion till you make sense. that's my problem - i can't let go when someone is being an id...nevermind.
  13. iceberg

28,331 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    recentely hillary went out and told women they should vote for one of their own. in that regard, it's very simple. if you don't want who you are to be held against you, don't use who you are for your own gain.

when she said she was fighting for women all over, many men just said "F her." and for good reason. she won't be fighting for men, will she? she puts gender ahead of common sense?

hillary quite simply is whatever she needs to be in the moment someone seems to care who she is. what do you want to hear - she'll tell you that. may not, probably won't, believe it. but she'll tell you that.
  14. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,302 Messages
    83 Likes Received
    oh this is classic....lol

Reason #14 to Support Hillary:
    In 1962 she met MLK Jr. preaching a sermon in Chicago and learned from him the importance of equal rights for all.

Reason #15 for Supporting Hillary:
    In 1965 she brought black classmates to her until-then all-white church.

Reason #19 to Support Hillary:
    In October, 2000 she said it’s not enough for America just to apologize for slavery and move on; we need to concentrate on civil rights now.

Reason #21 to support Hillary:
    Will end don’t ask, don’t tell in the military, “Gay soldiers need to shoot straight, not be straight.” November 2003. (wonder how much time she spent in the Army)

Reason #25 to support Hillary:
    Freedom of Speech: Voted NO on recommending Constitutional ban on flag desecration. (she wants it to be ok to burn the US flag?)

Reason #31 to Support Hillary:
    Wants to establish an education “Bill of Rights” - Establish right to education from pre-school thru college.

Reason #35 to Support Hillary:
    Rated 82% by the NEA, indicating pro-public education votes. (NEA is just bad)

Reason #40 to Support Hillary:
    Called on U.S. to Ratify Kyoto; and fund more mass transit. (Sep 2000) (How much will this cost us?)

Reason #47 to Support Hillary:
    Voted YES on factoring global warming into federal project planning. (May 2007) (GW is a Myth)

Reason #58 to Support Hillary:
    Calling for a NATO-enforced no-fly zone to end Darfur genocide. (June, 2007 (How many aircraft are being used in Darfur? Not many!)

Reason #65 to Support Hillary:
    Says, “Torture cannot be American policy, period.” (Sep 2007)

Reason #66 to Support Hillary:
    She would never say anything as creepy and cult-like as “We are the ones we have been waiting for.” (No she just says stuff like "I have a million ideas, America just can't afford them all.)

Reason #70 to Support Hillary:
    Voted YES on preserving habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees. (Sep 2006) (Not American citizens)

Reason #72 to Support Hillary:
    Voted YES on giving Guest Workers a path to citizenship. (May 2006)

Reason #80 to Support Hillary:
    Admits she made mistake in believing in WMDs in Iraq after being mislead by the Bush Administration. (Right, Bush lied, and so did every other world leader who thought Iraq had WMD)

Reason #84 to Support Hillary:
    1976: Organized Indiana for Carter-Mondale campaign. She knows what it is like to work on a democrat campaign in RED STATES!

Reason #100 to Support Hillary:
    In October, 2006 - called for “Phased redeployment out of Iraq, beginning immediately.” (Clueless)
  15. Hoov

Hoov Senior Member

5,274 Messages
    574 Likes Received
    Up here in PA a lot of people want Hillary. Its funny that on this board you hear people say they cant imagine anyone voting for hillary. totally different in my area.
  16. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,417 Messages
    3,741 Likes Received
    I'm still looking for 1 good reason. Nope can't come up with one yet. :laugh2:
  17. iceberg

28,331 Messages
    1,354 Likes Received
    she's not charles manson? while not a "good" reason, i suppose...it is a reason.
  18. Danzo

Danzo New Member

13 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm a man and I'm VERY confident that Hillary can represent my interests as well.
  19. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,043 Messages
    788 Likes Received
  20. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,417 Messages
    3,741 Likes Received
    I thought about that but I actually think Manson had better leadership qualities. Look what he was able to convince people to do. :lmao2: