Recap: 1053thefan: Costa C Recap

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 13, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    Costa:tough loss, you dont want to look at it like that at all, we have to go down there and finish that drive

costa;bothed snap, that was me

costa: coaches said you have to be able to get a yard

costa;definitely you get alot of different looks, and on 3rd down gave us alot of looks, so good to get that experience

costa:i mean, no one feels better about a loss, but your right there with a team that has been there in championship game and got to keep doing things you do well and improve on things you didnt do well

costa; we have scrappers and guys that have sense of pride that dont want to get beat

costa, gurode was a great guy and i learned alot of things from him and he was agreat player

costa; going into camp, no one wantsto be a backup,so i tried to take charge of huddle when he wasnt there first 2 weeks

talked about maryland game he played

costa: 49ers defense, talked to romo yesterday, they play hard and finish to whistle and they do a few things we haveto adjust to on line

costa, its never a one man team,its a team thing and i think its unfair to put it on one player (romo)

2. cowboyjoe

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    breakfast time, im hungry, taking a break, back later

3. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I love guys like Costa. At the end of a game you know there is nothing more left to give. No mailing it in!

4. cowboyjoe

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    right, way costa said, we have a bunch of scrappers and we hate to lose or give up a sack etc...

right attitude, woohoo and wait till offseason when coach woicik gets ahold of arkin, costa, t smith and nagy, wooohooo :)