1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Recap: 1053thefan: Costa C Recap

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 13, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    Costa:tough loss, you dont want to look at it like that at all, we have to go down there and finish that drive

costa;bothed snap, that was me

costa: coaches said you have to be able to get a yard

costa;definitely you get alot of different looks, and on 3rd down gave us alot of looks, so good to get that experience

costa:i mean, no one feels better about a loss, but your right there with a team that has been there in championship game and got to keep doing things you do well and improve on things you didnt do well

costa; we have scrappers and guys that have sense of pride that dont want to get beat

costa, gurode was a great guy and i learned alot of things from him and he was agreat player

costa; going into camp, no one wantsto be a backup,so i tried to take charge of huddle when he wasnt there first 2 weeks

talked about maryland game he played

costa: 49ers defense, talked to romo yesterday, they play hard and finish to whistle and they do a few things we haveto adjust to on line

costa, its never a one man team,its a team thing and i think its unfair to put it on one player (romo)

2. cowboyjoe

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    breakfast time, im hungry, taking a break, back later

3. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I love guys like Costa. At the end of a game you know there is nothing more left to give. No mailing it in!

4. cowboyjoe

28,173 Messages
    178 Likes Received
    right, way costa said, we have a bunch of scrappers and we hate to lose or give up a sack etc...

right attitude, woohoo and wait till offseason when coach woicik gets ahold of arkin, costa, t smith and nagy, wooohooo :)