1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: 1053thefan:Cowboys Buying Into Garrett’s Optimistic Approach

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 13, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/09/13/cowboys-buying-into-garretts-optimistic-approach/

September 13, 2011 4:50 PM

[IMG]

IRVING (AP) – Connecting the dots between Tony Romo’s late-game flubs, a letdown by the defense, a breakdown on special teams and the excruciating, last-minute loss to the Jets, the Dallas Cowboys could’ve come away from their opener thinking, “Here we go again.”

Fans sure did.

Jason Garrett doesn’t see it that way.

In the locker room right after the game, he told players they played hard and well, and that if they keep playing that way, good things will happen. He said the same thing to reporters a few minutes later, then again on Monday, after he’d watched the loss to the New York Jets again in slow motion.
  2. boysfanindc

boysfanindc Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

2,849 Messages
    252 Likes Received
    Good thing he does not read this forum, or he and the boys would pack it up for the season.
  3. 1fisher

1fisher Active Member

5,658 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Mods.... please don't give him access to this site! :p:
  4. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    I keep seeing posts like that and it doesn’t make sense to me. There is an actual forum poll that has over 88% of the members here believe we are on the right track and Garrett is the guy for it.
  5. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,103 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    :) I post to Jason now and then with some cowboys stuff, but not stuff like this. Have another website that I post and chat with Jason some. :)