1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

1994 NFC Championship Intro and Cowboys Highlights from the game..

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by cowboys#1, Apr 2, 2012.

1. cowboys#1

cowboys#1 Finish!

2,409 Messages
    16 Likes Received
  2. The Emperor

The Emperor Marcus Aurelius Maximus

3,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah, and that's proof positive of why the NFL on FOX sucked, sucks, and will always suck. Compare that video you posted to the intros for the '92 and '93 NFC Championship games:

[youtube]Xxkii-_hsG0[/youtube]

[youtube]xGV8hhhEYRY[/youtube]

Out of all three, which one gives you chills? Certainly not the student broadcast senior capstone quality dreck FOX put out.

For me, you can talk about Goodell ruining the game, but the game was ruined when FOX took over the NFC package. I hope to God they lose the NFC package someday.

I mean, fo' ril, you had the third consecutive meeting of these two historic franchises in a championship game, and that's the best FOX could do? Youtube took it down, but the 1990 NFC Championship game intro CBS did for the Giants and 49ers was special too. That's garbage that FOX put out.

I hate everything about FOX. I don't care if Daryl Johnston and Troy Aikman are commentators. I wish they'd leave. I hate FOX. For me, it feels like I'm watching a Cowboys game when it's on CBS. That's the way God intended it.
  3. cowboys#1

cowboys#1 Finish!

2,409 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    the 94 team was the best
  4. The Emperor

The Emperor Marcus Aurelius Maximus

3,878 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Thanks for posting what you did. I'm not trying to downplay the historical significance of it. I just hate the way FOX handled that. It was a below average production.
  5. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,235 Messages
    101 Likes Received
    Sure intros are cool but I forget about them as soon as the game starts. I've always enjoyed FOX programming :confused:
  6. cowboyeric8

cowboyeric8 Chicks dig crutches

5,235 Messages
    101 Likes Received
  7. Little Jr

Little Jr Well-Known Member

2,728 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    I don't see the problem with the video. For me fox is better than ther other broadcasters. Especially the pregame