1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

2011 Dallas Cowboys draft pick video

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by supercowboy8, May 2, 2011.

1. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,416 Messages
    333 Likes Received
  2. Malcolm Kelly

Malcolm Kelly New Member

82 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  3. TheRat

TheRat The Silly Willy

1,899 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Murray, Harris, and Thomas look like players
  4. DezBRomo9

DezBRomo9 Not enough blitzing.. Zone Supporter

1,629 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    I get goosebumps watching Smith pull on sweeps and screens...He is so light on his feet, bubble screens and screens are going to do a ton of damage to defenses this year...
  5. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,103 Messages
    1,083 Likes Received
    Oh, Hell Yes.
  6. jchap2k

jchap2k Member

140 Messages
    17 Likes Received
    My god Tyron looks like a beast! Best video of him I've seen so far.
  7. TheDallasDon

TheDallasDon AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee

2,514 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    Had enble to watch on my phone
  8. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,876 Messages
    827 Likes Received
    I'd never seen a few of those highlights on Tyron. I can't believe how fast he is. He looks like a giant WR about to destroy something in those last few clips. Wow!
  9. Rynie

Rynie Benched

4,606 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Good video.
  10. Malcolm Kelly

Malcolm Kelly New Member

82 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :bow:
  11. natesboys051

natesboys051 New Member

112 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I've seen clips of all of these videos pieces. Tyron is the real deal and I would've HATED Jerry with ALL of my BEING if he had traded back for an extra lousy draft pick and then got stuck with a 2nd tier OT without Tyron's elite athleticism!!!!! Bruce Carter is also the read deal in terms of his elite athleticism, too. We're ONLY limited by Garrett's and Rob Ryan's creativeness on using these two guys when preparing their offensive and defensive schemes!!! The Giants and Ickles are gonna be in for treat when they realize our OL talent level has dramatically gotten more athletic with Tyron (and hopefully Arkin can play this year because he's got DOG in him and will finish each and every play by burying his man)!!! Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Demarco Murray....who's got elite athleticism as well....it's gonna be a good year finally!!!
  12. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,205 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    Smith is the fastest tackle I've ever seen in space.....think Red isn't drooling about the prospect of getting him on the edge with Felix and/or Murray in tow?:eek: Sure hope he doesn't lose any of that speed with his weight gain....jeebus what a specimen.....