1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

2012 Mock draft?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Doomsday101, May 4, 2011.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

85,996 Messages
    8,647 Likes Received
    FOX has us in the playoffs and back in the draft. LOL

29. Dallas Cowboys — Andre Branch, DE, Clemson: Welcome back to the playoffs, Cowboys. With a healthy Tony Romo, Dallas makes it back to the postseason, beating the Saints in a divisional-round shootout, only to fall to the Packers up in Lambeau Field in the NFC championship game. With the defensive line needing a young talent up front, Jerry Jones and company grab Branch, the 6-5, 260-pound talent out of Clemson

2. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

8,773 Messages
    2,126 Likes Received
    They do know he wouldn't play on the D-Line here right? Atleast not full time....

3. Doomsday101

85,996 Messages
    8,647 Likes Received
    I don't know they seem to know how our season went why would they not know who we would pick and where he would play. :laugh2:

4. Manwiththeplan

8,773 Messages
    2,126 Likes Received
    Nah, if they knew how our season went, they'd have us at 32 picking Andrew Luck (Rumors swirl that Luck is a member of Al Qaeda, which are proven false after we pick him).

5. Doomsday101

85,996 Messages
    8,647 Likes Received
    I heard the same thing about Luck. I also heard he hates children, old people and dogs. :laugh2:

6. Manwiththeplan

8,773 Messages
    2,126 Likes Received
  7. Doomsday101

85,996 Messages
    8,647 Likes Received