1. Are you a gamer? Come join us at GameNotOver.com
    If you are a gamer, then GameNotOver is your new home! Whether you are a PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, mobile or web gamer, you will find other gamers to talk with on GameNotOver where you can get help, share reviews of the latest games and gaming technology or even wax nostalgic over the gaming days of old. Come join us and help us grow GameNotOver into a wonderful community for gamers!
    Dismiss Notice

5 Players we could draft played in the Auburn vs. Georgia game

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Champsheart, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Nors

Nors Benched

22,015 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Had what 3 sacks his senior year?

Kiwi had 13 last year.

Get that 6-8 frame in the QB's face, he also does what Glover does - Get to the QB.............I'm not buying undersized.

2. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

6,383 Messages
    641 Likes Received

None of the DEs you listed are worthy of a high first round pick. So comparing them to Kiwi doesn't do anything, IMO.

I'll admit, I haven't seen much of Kiwi. The times I did watch him didn't do much for me. He's a good athlete, has nice size.......but he didn't do anything. The only reason I knew he was playing was due to the player intros.

3. Bizwah

Bizwah Well-Known Member

6,383 Messages
    641 Likes Received
    You're comparing apples to oranges....Seymour was a DT.

4. cowboysfan31

cowboysfan31 Active Member

1,302 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    For those that doubted Kiwanuka, Saturday against #13 West Virginia he had 7 solo tackles, 5 TFL, and 2 sack and was named the Big East defensive player of the week this week.