1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

7-round Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by SidelineScouting, Mar 30, 2010.

1. SidelineScouting

SidelineScouting New Member

26 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Tonight we posted our first 7-round mock draft, including compensatory picks.

http://www.sidelinescouting.net/mock/

Take a look and let me know what you guys think about it. Any feedback about the mock or the site would be great.

If you guys have a hard time finding rounds 2-7, all you have to do is go to the top, highlight “mock draft” with your cursor and there’s a drop down menu with each round.

Bare in mind, it is just a mock draft and even in real life, fans aren’t always happy with their team’s picks.
  2. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

11,995 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    I cant see us taking another DE w/ our 1st. We have 4 solid guys in the rotation this year and have another guy named Dixon who may see the field this year. I think wed take McCourty in your scenario.

And ouch on just missing AOA and JD Walton in the 3rd.

I dont think Tebow goes in the 3rd round

I dont think wed be the ones to take the Mike Williams gamble. And I dont think he has return abilty and we are definetely getting a returner

Good though
  3. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,581 Messages
    2,963 Likes Received
    Penn State defensive lineman in the first round?

:ralph: goodbye lateral speed.
  4. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

11,822 Messages
    143 Likes Received
    if your goal was to put me in a bad mood and possibly give me nightmares before i fell asleep, great job.........

was anyone involved with this draft project a Cowboys fan? If so, get a rope......if it was you, sorry, but that was without a doubt one of the ugliest mocks I have ever seen. I know my mocks can suck big time, but damn, 6 picks and nothing worth a hill of beans.

Dont get me wrong, I am a Muckleroy fan, HOOK EM HORNS, but I dont really see us needing a LB as much as we do OL, S, DL, and CB. 6 picks and all of them better go to these 4 areas.

Also, I would have rather traded down in the 1st, instead of taking that kid from PSU. I'd rather add a 2nd, 4th, and 5th.

but aside from me hating the Cowboys draft.....good work in putting together a complete 7 round mock....i know those things can be tedious.