1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

7-round Mock Draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by SidelineScouting, Mar 30, 2010.

1. SidelineScouting

SidelineScouting New Member

26 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Tonight we posted our first 7-round mock draft, including compensatory picks.

http://www.sidelinescouting.net/mock/

Take a look and let me know what you guys think about it. Any feedback about the mock or the site would be great.

If you guys have a hard time finding rounds 2-7, all you have to do is go to the top, highlight “mock draft” with your cursor and there’s a drop down menu with each round.

Bare in mind, it is just a mock draft and even in real life, fans aren’t always happy with their team’s picks.

2. MarionBarberThe4th

MarionBarberThe4th Well-Known Member

12,713 Messages
    522 Likes Received
    I cant see us taking another DE w/ our 1st. We have 4 solid guys in the rotation this year and have another guy named Dixon who may see the field this year. I think wed take McCourty in your scenario.

And ouch on just missing AOA and JD Walton in the 3rd.

I dont think Tebow goes in the 3rd round

I dont think wed be the ones to take the Mike Williams gamble. And I dont think he has return abilty and we are definetely getting a returner

Good though

3. casmith07

casmith07 Attorney-at-Zone

30,268 Messages
    6,057 Likes Received
    Penn State defensive lineman in the first round?

:ralph: goodbye lateral speed.

4. Biggems

Biggems White and Nerdy

12,835 Messages
    621 Likes Received
    if your goal was to put me in a bad mood and possibly give me nightmares before i fell asleep, great job.........

was anyone involved with this draft project a Cowboys fan? If so, get a rope......if it was you, sorry, but that was without a doubt one of the ugliest mocks I have ever seen. I know my mocks can suck big time, but damn, 6 picks and nothing worth a hill of beans.

Dont get me wrong, I am a Muckleroy fan, HOOK EM HORNS, but I dont really see us needing a LB as much as we do OL, S, DL, and CB. 6 picks and all of them better go to these 4 areas.

Also, I would have rather traded down in the 1st, instead of taking that kid from PSU. I'd rather add a 2nd, 4th, and 5th.

but aside from me hating the Cowboys draft.....good work in putting together a complete 7 round mock....i know those things can be tedious.