1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

71 Taitusi Lutui T 6-6 365 SR (3V) Mesa, AZ (Snow College)

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Shadowfax, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Member

40 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    This guy dominated tonight. Would love to see him in a Cowboys uniform.

2. Bob Sacamano

Bob Sacamano Benched

57,073 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    post draft material in draft 2006 forum

I put in my work for today Hostile ;)

3. Tass

Tass Lucky Devil

2,073 Messages
    357 Likes Received
    I was telling my son that while watching the game. If we drafted this guy it would be awesome.

4. ddh33

ddh33 Active Member

4,934 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Heck, I saw a bunch of linemen in that championship game that could play for the Cowboys.

5. CrazyCowboy

CrazyCowboy Well-Known Member

32,230 Messages
    261 Likes Received
    What a blessing that would be!

6. TwoSteppinJJ

TwoSteppinJJ Active Member

1,168 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    The reason he dominated Rod Wright was because they had a double team on him. Although I must say he looked good in the 2nd half.

7. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    I'd take either line right now. It was nice to see a QB have some time to look downfield.

8. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

10,077 Messages
    2,487 Likes Received
    For some reason, I focused in on this guy in the first quarter--and he dominated every play.

Every year I have a bunch of favourites/targets in the draft (Im sure we all do), and now this guy is at the top of the list

9. WilmingtonHeel

WilmingtonHeel Member

910 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jonathan Scott was a man last night too. Block his man and moved very quickly to the second level

10. playit12

playit12 New Member

795 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'd take either 71 or the USC Center (67 maybe?). Both of them absolutely dominated the entire game. I think Latui goes about 365 or so and seemed to have good (but not great) footwork on the pass coverage, but what I was most impressed with is how well he pulled to the right side. We've seen what a young gaurd around 360+ can do when he is quick enough to pull first hand here in Cowboyland.