1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Aaron Rodgers and Single Season TD record

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Jenky, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Jenky

Jenky Well-Known Member

3,023 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    Does he surpass Brady's Record of 50?

Rodgers is at 37 right now with 4 games left. That makes his average at about 3 TD / game. I think it's very doable for him.

OAK, KC, CHI and DET are his remaning games.
  2. FloridaRob

FloridaRob Active Member

1,430 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    nope, he will get the NFC record tho and Packer record. I think he will end up with 45 to 46. Not a bad year tho.

He is an amazing QB. I know people like to say his receivers make him what he is but if anybody watches where he puts the ball, that is what is most amazing.

The last three games he has not been as efficient but he still has thrown about ten touchdowns in that time. His future as well as the Packers is bright as it can be. They still are the second youngest team in the league and will only get better. Especially with Ted having an offseason to get some defensive help for Clay Matthews.
  3. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't think he passes it, but I think he matches it.
  4. FloridaRob

FloridaRob Active Member

1,430 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    three games of the four are at Lambeau and the fourth is in KC. I think it will depend on how cooperative the weather is.
  5. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

20,871 Messages
    7,268 Likes Received
    You also don't know how the Packers will handle the situation once they have home field clinched. Maybe they treat the last game or two like preseason.
  6. FloridaRob

FloridaRob Active Member

1,430 Messages
    22 Likes Received
    I am actually hoping one of the games is in horrible weather. Against a team like Chicago would be perfect. Great defense and just see how the Packers handle it. Not too worried tho. They beat Philly and Chicago in the playoffs last year in not the best conditions. At home they should be just fine. As long as the wind is not blowing 50 MPH.
  7. Risen Star

20,871 Messages
    7,268 Likes Received
    If the Cowboys can't win it all and the Packers must, then I hope they just go undefeated throughout so I don't have to hear about the relic Dolphins anymore.
  8. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

23,302 Messages
    529 Likes Received

Not only do I think he has a chance.

I think that McCarthy and Rodgers and co are going after it.

1. Perfect Season
    2. Break TD record
    3. Repeat as SB champs

Tidbit - Its all Patriots "stuff" :laugh2:
  9. Risen Star

20,871 Messages
    7,268 Likes Received
    That win would give them 5.

For that reason alone, I'm rooting against them.
  10. Double Trouble

Double Trouble Well-Known Member

8,475 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Peyton Manning had 44 through 12 games. Tom Brady had 41. They finished with "only" 49 and 50. One bad game, one game with a lot of wind or rain and it's out of his reach. Impossible to say.

And really, it doesn't matter. The main thing is for him to be healthy come mid-January.