1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Adarius Bowman

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by ghst187, Oct 28, 2006.

1. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,603 Messages
    157 Likes Received
    If you haven't seen this guy play you really need to.
    He's a Jr, 6'4 220 WR at Ok State.
    Week before last, he had over 300 yards and 4x TDs.
    Plays a LOT like TO. He's a monster compared to most DBs. He doesn't look that fast and probably won't post a blistering 40 time, but will run by people all the time. GREAT running after the catch. Is a guy you just have to get the ball to as much as possible.
    I really think that he'll actually be BETTER in the pros unlike the last good WR to come out of OK St, Rashaun Woods (who was a colossal bust for the 69ers).
    He really could turn into the second coming of TO and shouldn't have the publicity come draft time.
    Looks like a man amongst boys.
    If he comes out this year, pretty sure he's a jr, he could be a 2nd or 3rd round steal...kinda like the guy a few here were clamoring for last draft: Greg Jennings.
  2. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,051 Messages
    2,287 Likes Received
    Im liking Floridas RE and FS.

They look like some studs.
  3. TwoSteppinJJ

TwoSteppinJJ Active Member

1,167 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah Bowman has looked really nice ever since I seen him play last year. He sure is putting up gawdy numbers, something like 800 yards and 9 Touchdowns so far lol. Thats nuts. I like how he uses his size to his advantage, among other things. However I dont think he will be coming out of the draft this year.
  4. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

5,010 Messages
    1,422 Likes Received
    i like this andre "bubba" caldwell kid from florida.. I also like kris leak