1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Adrian Hubbard?

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by tm1119, Apr 18, 2014.

1. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

4,533 Messages
    1,587 Likes Received
    Another d lineman I've heard pretty much nothing about here. 6'6 260 with 34" arms and sub 4.7 40 time.

He's intriguing because of his size and athleticism, but was a pretty big disappointment at Bama. He's hard to evaluate because he wasn't used as a pass rusher all that much in college. And what makes him even harder to evaluate is the lack of tape on the entire Bama d line available on the internet.

So does he interest anybody who watches more Bama football than I do as a 4th or 5th round pick? I would be interested to see what he could do when asked to put his hand on the ground and only rush the QB. He looked to show a pretty decent burst every once in while when he actually rushed the QB.

2. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

23,233 Messages
    12,968 Likes Received
    I think he could grow into a good SDE. If you're going to draft an SDE then it might as well.be a guy like this in the 5th and not use an early pick on the SDE type DEs.