Ah Brandon Jacobs, what do you say now?

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by SaltwaterServr, Dec 28, 2009.

1. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Remember when old Brandon "Punk *****" Jacobs was running his mouth and said if he didn't do better than 4.3 yards per carry he'd retire?

Well, he's holding at 3.7 YPC now, with the 4th ranked run defense coming at him next weekend.

That 6 carries for 1 yard performance today was a thing of beauty. :lmao2:

Maybe he'll forget all about his talking and go find another WR or CB to pick a fight with, then go limp as the 90 pound accountant in maximum security lockdown when a player his size mans up in his face.
  2. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

9,096 Messages
    1,045 Likes Received
    It would be interesting to hear his take on that comment when he comes back for training camp next year. He's all pro at talking.
  3. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

25,141 Messages
    2,115 Likes Received
    He'll do like most people do when they talk out of their rear ends like that. He'll make excuses.
  4. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

24,501 Messages
    3,103 Likes Received
    I ...I ... I ... I ... was just joking.
  5. punit328

punit328 Active Member

795 Messages
    60 Likes Received

hahha this made my entire year, seeing the Giants lay an egg in their final game at their old stadium, and seeing all the players and fans and media so miserable, i bet you Jacobs goes into hiding the entire offseason. I hate them so much:laugh2:
  6. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Kind of wish the Giants were still playing for something. Wouldn't surprise me to see them just lay down for the Vikes out of spite just to make sure the Eagles or Cowboys don't get the #2 seed and the playoff bye.
  7. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

21,942 Messages
    2,731 Likes Received
    I see the Giants going RB early in this years draft and at the VERY least, a lot more Bradshaw next year.
  8. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

84,202 Messages
    7,158 Likes Received
    I agree. I will also say I gained alot of respect for Bradshaw given he has been playing on a very bad ankle and yet has been running tough and making plays for the Giants.
  9. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't know about that. They were very high on Danny Ware in camp and preseason. He was their starting kick off returner too before he forgot how to get tackled on the first play of his season.
  10. casmith07

casmith07 Attorney-at-Zone

28,782 Messages
    4,492 Likes Received
    Yeah I don't think they'll go running back early. They liked Danny Ware a lot.

It will still be interesting to see where they go in the draft. Maybe edge rusher, with Umenyiora's comments recently.
  11. Funxva

Funxva Inventor of the Whizzinator

1,685 Messages
    20 Likes Received
  12. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,921 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    Good! I hate that ****** ******! :giants: