1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ahmadinejad Demands Apology for U.S. 'Crimes'

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by Jordan55, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Apoligies coming Soon? We are a profoundly an evil country and George Bush should be put on trial for his war crimes against humanity. :bang2:
    This should make a few posters happy on this blog.

TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for "profound changes" in U.S. foreign policy, including giving up support for Israel on Wednesday during an address to thousands of people in the western city of Kermanshah.

President Obama on Tuesday, in an interview with Arabic television, called for more dialogue with Iran to express difference and see "where there are potential avenues for progress."

"We welcome change but on condition that change is fundamental and on the right track," Ahmadinejad said. "When they say 'we want to make changes', change can happen in two ways. First is a fundamental and effective change... The second ... is a change of tactics."

Ahmadinejad also demanded the U.S. apologize for 'crimes' committed against Iran; specifically, criticizing and trying to block their nuclear program.

"Those who say they want to make change, this is the change they should make: they should apologize to the Iranian nation and try to make up for their dark background and the crimes they have committed against the Iranian nation," Ahmadinejad said.

The U.S. broke off diplomatic relations with Iran in 1979 after hard-line students stormed the U.S. Embassy in Tehran.
  2. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Obama has already apologized. Didn't you see who his first official phone call and interview were to. Not to the country that elected him. Not to our long term allies. He called the muslim nut jobs first with his hat in hand.
  3. ninja

ninja Numbnuts

5,777 Messages
    672 Likes Received
    First, the US has to apologize for hostage situation in '79. It was America's fault.

Second, The US has to apoligize for supporting Israel.

Won't be too long before Israel says screw this, time to take things into our own control and bombs the crap out of Iran and its nuclear program.
  4. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,015 Messages
    442 Likes Received
    You're going to apologize, it's only a matter of time :bang2:

Obama is probably writing out his apology as i'm typing this
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Dear Drama Queens,

I do not have to Apologize to Iran or the Muslim world because they know I am not only the antichrist but I am also the Manchurian Candidate. So I do not have to apologize as they will be privately thanking me for being the first radical muslim to be elected as President of the USA.

Love,
    Obama
  6. Jordan55

Jordan55 Active Member

1,176 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    The Day America Lost the War on Terror
    by Ben Shapiro

I can attest, I didn't vote for this clown. Is Clown to harsh? I must be one of the voices of obstructionism :). Well I gave him a week, his time is up!

On Nov. 4, 2008, America lost the war on terror. President Barack Obama’s feckless, pathetically apologetic perspective on foreign policy spells the end of the quest for liberty in the Middle East. It spells the end of America’s moral leadership in the global war for freedom. And it spells the end of a hard-fought campaign to protect America. Our enemies must be happily celebrating their great good fortune in America’s election of this platitudinous, morally relativistic, Jimmy Carter carbon copy in the midst of battle.

On Jan. 26, 2009, Obama granted his first television interview as president of the United States to Al Arabiya, the Dubai-based television network part-owned by the Saudi government. In the interview, he demonstrated with the utmost clarity that his understanding is inversely proportional to his arrogance.

He started by humbling America before the world. “(A)ll too often the United States starts by dictating,” Obama said, shame for his country dripping from his lips. “So let’s listen.” There was no call for the Muslim world, which has sponsored genocide after genocide, terrorist group upon terrorist group, to listen.

Obama apologized for President Bush’s “Islamic fascism” terminology, equating Muslim terrorism with nonexistent terrorism by Jews and Christians: “the language we use matters. And what we need to understand is, is that there are extremist organizations -- whether Muslim or any other faith in the past -- that will use faith as a justification for violence. We cannot paint with a broad brush a faith as a consequence of the violence that is done in that faith's name.” There was no call for the Muslim world to actively fight terrorism -- honesty is not the Obama administration’s policy.
  7. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  8. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    So what is the plan? How is Obama (born a Muslim) going to make the Muslims stop attacking people in every country they reside? How will he make Muslims respect the culture and people of the countries they immigrate to?
  9. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    London Times headline seriously misleading...I went through the article and it's just a rehash of the other "demand" article with a new headline.
  10. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    He is not going to try and stop them...it is his master plan to guide them to take over the USA and you. Don't you know that already. I mean he is the manchurian candidate after all.
  11. sacase

sacase Well-Known Member

4,285 Messages
    70 Likes Received
    If we give into any of their demands we have lost ourselves. I said earlier when Obama wanted to talk to Iran, they were going to make him look like fools....well its started already.
  12. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,946 Messages
    3,456 Likes Received
    When hell freezes over and I have not seen Obama apologize. He has said we are willing to work with and extend a hand to others however we will continue to hunt down the extremist element no matter what religion they are. As far as I'm concerned we are not at war with the Arab people we are at war with the extremist element within that region and one way to win that war is with the help of the Arab nations
  13. Joe Rod

Joe Rod When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong

8,499 Messages
    587 Likes Received
    Well Crap! I put off working on my fall-out shelter in favor of a deck around the pool.
  14. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    You should always chose the fall out shelter, no matter who is president.

Geez a great hiding place for things and a cool get away when the wife is in a bad mood.:laugh2:
  15. JBond

JBond Well-Known Member

6,726 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    So, you have no idea but defend him with sarcasm anyway. Based on discussions you and I have had it is becoming clear you are either a clown or you do not have the mental ability to answer a direct question.
  16. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    Make you a deal...you get away from the idiotic hyperbole and maybe I will take your anger filled rant and raves more serious. Until then...tears of a clown is all you get.
  17. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,012 Messages
    728 Likes Received
    Obama is not gonna apologize to that maniac.

They have been demanding this crap for years.
  18. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,898 Messages
    345 Likes Received
    No need to cry bp...
  19. BrAinPaiNt

61,049 Messages
    4,399 Likes Received
    I can't help it...he is such a mean bully and hurts my feel bads.
  20. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,100 Messages
    2,221 Likes Received
    Iran will be bombed within the next 24 months...count on it. If we (or any of our non Israeli "allies" don't have the nads to do it, Israel will. Iran will be bringing that massive nuke reactor on line very soon, so be sure that something will be done about that.