1. Like videos? Check out DirectDamage.com!

Al Michaels just broke his own record

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by dbair1967, Dec 27, 2004.

1. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    he just mentioned Brett favre in a game he's not playing in for like the 150th week in a row

what a putz this guy is, he just cant get his head out of Favre or Rice's rear for one week

David
  2. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,888 Messages
    1,391 Likes Received
    What about where we are seeing the replay of Ware's facemask on Holt, and they are saying it should be offsetting face masks, when Holt's hand is nowhere near Ware's facemask. :D
  3. DoomsDayD

DoomsDayD Well-Known Member

1,723 Messages
    88 Likes Received
    That is why i root for this man. Maybe if he wins something this year he will retire and i wouldnt have to see his face again or hear his name like he is a savior of some sort. It gets a little tiring after a while.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and brew... Staff Member

21,648 Messages
    2,435 Likes Received
    Michaels gets on my nerves more than any other broadcaster by far. He HATES Dallas, loves the 9ers, Favre etc. and can't control himself if the Boys get a favorable call.

He's like a spoiled little schoolboy.
  5. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,928 Messages
    493 Likes Received
    Not just that, he also mentioned the lack of a review on Key's catch in Seattle again.

Paul Maguire also pulled the same stunt during the Sunday Night game when he said if you want to know how to run a two minute drill, talk to Brett Favre.

Dooms, while I understand your comment that if Favre wins, maybe he will quit and we will not have to listen to commentators gush about him anymore, the thought of him winning is just too much to bear. He might win AND stick around so it would be even worse.

They were paper champions in 1996 because they never beat us and they have not won since.