1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Alright... I'll ask. (re: Peyton Manning)

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Bleu Star, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,332 Messages
    714 Likes Received
    First and foremost, Let me simply say this (and I don't care about flamers)... I love Romo and where he has progressed to over the years. I believe he can be the QB that gets us over the hump with more improvement made in front of him. That said, the topic came up today at work and I was admittedly intrigued...

We all know Indy is not going to keep Peyton around with Andrew Luck practically already in a Colts jersey. We also know that Peyton was just recently given full clearance by his doctor to play. Would you take a chance on him? I sure would love honest opinions...

Lastly, I was sooooo thankful to not have to deal with any more Patriots crap from last night forward. Thanks Gnats.
  2. Tricericon

Tricericon Member

874 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    He'd be a minor upgrade, but I think the free agency money is better spent elsewhere even setting aside concerns over Peyton's long term health.
  3. SDCowboy85

SDCowboy85 Well-Known Member

14,620 Messages
    1,063 Likes Received
    You seriously thought we needed another thread on this?
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Thread number 26 on this subject.
  5. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,332 Messages
    714 Likes Received
    I appreciate your healthy contribution. Check the mail for a nice thank you card in a few days.
  6. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,332 Messages
    714 Likes Received
    Guess I should check the forum more often in the offseason (or just stay gone til the draft). :cool:
  7. THUMPER

THUMPER Papa

9,522 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You beat me to it.
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  9. THUMPER

THUMPER Papa

9,522 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Dude, this topic has been brought up every day for the last month. :rolleyes:
  10. sonnyboy

sonnyboy Benched

7,355 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's just not a fit. I know he's a great QB when healthy, but we already have a great QB.

Manning is either going to retire or go to a team that he sees as an ideal situation.

Haven't given it much thought til just now, but what team is just that? Where does he fit?

Browns, Dolphins, Redsucks? How about the Seahwks or Vikings.

Vikings make sense. They have a strong OL, Peterson and a dome. That might work real well. Outside of the QB position, they have a ton of talent.
  11. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,817 Messages
    277 Likes Received
    It depends on what we could get for Romo. If someone offered 2 firsts then this becomes a valid debate.
  12. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,332 Messages
    714 Likes Received
    Sorry guys. I don't live on here in the offseason and need remedial search training.
  13. DallasDomination

DallasDomination Well-Known Member

6,241 Messages
    29 Likes Received
    Manning should go to San Francisco. Instant nfc championship team for the next 2-3 years.
  14. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Agent Coulson

19,332 Messages
    714 Likes Received
    :laugh2: :lmao2: Fantasy Zone? Nice move Mod (whoever did that). lmbo over here.