1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Andy Reid has been fired per USA Today

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Boyzmamacita, Dec 30, 2012.

1. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

4,069 Messages
    459 Likes Received
    And????????
  2. budsboys

budsboys Member

97 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    reid would be a good fit in dallas already knows the nfc east. but i'm on the fence with garrett just hate going through the growing pains of dealing with a head coach and offensive corridnator learning on the job at the expese of the cowboys that are aging at key positions
  3. Chocolate Lab

Chocolate Lab Run-loving Dino

33,929 Messages
    2,890 Likes Received
    I really thought he would go to Cleveland. But with Heckert getting fired, doubt that happens now.

You'd think he'd need to take a year off to recharge after such a rough year anyway, though.
  4. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So how many coaches has Vick doomed now? 3?
  5. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    It'll be 4 once he goes to the Jets and Ryan gets the axe.
  6. justcheckinuout

justcheckinuout Member

39 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Hope Andy can find some peace at what ever he might do in the future . What a horrible year for the man to lose his son and now his job. Life will test you at times, im just sorry he was stuck with the worst fan base in the NFL for so long,only place in the NFL that has a court and jail ready to lock up there fans.
  7. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

3,824 Messages
    1,765 Likes Received
    His contract will still pay him, so he will be fine in that regard. I think he needs a little time to regroup.
  8. hipfake08

hipfake08 Well-Known Member

4,279 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    The bad personnel moves and lack of any effort the last two months sealed his fate.

Eagles are a mess. They have a major restructuring to go through and Reid would not be able to pull it off.
  9. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,714 Messages
    1,805 Likes Received
    Chargers saying they dont want Reid
  10. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    Too bad they can't just get rid of all the quitter type players they have on that team because Andy Reid is a hell of a guy and a hell of a coach. If JG is on the out here in Dallas, i'd take Andy here anyday. Guy is all heart.
  11. Blackspider214

Blackspider214 Well-Known Member

2,280 Messages
    757 Likes Received
    This was a long time coming. It was time for a change. I for one would be relieved to finally leave Philly. That city is a dump, their fans are horrible and the whole organization as a whole is a mess. They seem to have no clue what they are doing. There's no way they keep him around after throwing all that senseless money in the summer of 2011 and was supposed to be a Super Bowl contender for the next 5 years and not even make the playoffs the next 2 years and this year finished 4-12.