Anonymous director of college scouting gives Sn the mag his terams top 25

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by RS12, Mar 31, 2010.

1. RS12

RS12 Well-Known Member

16,435 Messages
    2,942 Likes Received
    1) McCoy

2) Suh

3) Berry

4) Dez Bryant

5) Trent Williams

6) Okung

7) McClain

8) Mays

9) Haden

10) Derrick Morgan

11) Carlos Dunlap

12) Benn

13) Anthony Davis

14) Clausen

15) Gresham

16) Golden Tate

17) Spiller

18) Iupati

19) Boulaga

20) Colt McCoy

21) Brandon Graham

22) Jerry Hughes

23) Patrick Robinson

24) Brandon Spikes

25) Earl Thomas

Obviously this was before Bradford's workout. I cant believe they have Colt McCoy and Brandon Spikes that high. I gues he is not buying the hype on Bruce Campbell which means he'll go to the Raiders. No mention of Kyle Wilson.
  2. ejthedj

ejthedj Well-Known Member

1,074 Messages
    155 Likes Received
    This list is precisely why I still think there is hope for us to get one of the big 5 we most covet: Dez, Iupati, Wilson, EThomas, Pouncey.

Every team's board after the top 10 or so varies so much. Anything can happen. And there are always a few picks that make you go hmmm...

Count the picks guaranteed before us:
    T. Williams
    D. Morgan

That's 12... Only 14 more picks to go.

Possibilities include:
    B. Campbell
    D. Williams
    A. Davis
    B. Graham
    J. Gresham
    C. Brown
    B. Price

Plus the 5 we target, that's 21 guys. In other words, 7 of the guys on this list will def be available. We gotta be able to get one of the 5.
  3. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton it was the grave marked unknown right beside

6,475 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Texas QB McCoy shows accuracy, footwork at pro day
    Posted: March 31st, 2010 | Gil Brandt | Tags: 2010 Pro Days, Colt McCoy, Texas

Colt McCoy might not have the strong arm that Oklahoma QB Sam Bradford displayed earlier in the week, but that shouldn’t detract from a fine performance in front of scouts from 30 NFL teams (the Lions and Rams were the only teams not in attendance).

Of the 58 passes that McCoy threw at Texas’ pro day Wednesday, none hit the ground. McCoy connected on every pass to his four receivers — Texas’ Jordan Shipley, ex-Longhorns WR Brian Carter, Bengals WR Quan Cosby and former Rams WR Nate Jones — none of whom dropped a single pass.

McCoy kept all of his workout numbers from last month’s NFL Scouting Combine, and he didn’t do any individual drills. However, the consensus was that he had really good feet and moved around well while throwing the ball.

– Gil Brandt
  4. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    The magazines have to start gathering information, editing content, go through the publishing process and hitting the shelves early so the magazine can start bringing in money. I'm guessing the list is fairly dated.