1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Another FA DE Off The Market, Shaun Phillips sign with Titans

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by boysfanindc, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,279 Messages
    572 Likes Received
    Just last season.....2013......he was pulled, demoted and flat out did not play well.

Local coach-speak was they were becoming frustrated as to what to do with the guy.

Denver could care less if he walks.

Tired of collecting athletes that 'could' be good. He's proven he isn't.

Draft and coach up.
  2. DTown214

DTown214 Active Member

433 Messages
    229 Likes Received
    We need Robert Ayers!!
    AmishCowboy likes this.
  3. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,638 Messages
    4,904 Likes Received
    He's all that is left since the other great hope, Pat Sims, just signed back with Oakland.
  4. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,042 Messages
    635 Likes Received
    Everybody is talking about the same Sean Phillips that had 10 sacks last right? Its not some huge loss that we didn't sign him or anything, but at that price it would have been a very good deal for this team.
  5. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

16,347 Messages
    2,162 Likes Received
    Its too bad that 90% of what goes on around here is snark in place of analysis. In other news, this is great for those of us that would like the Titans to not draft Barr.

How many of you guys knew the Titans were moving to a 3-4 and snarked anyway?
    Wheeltax, casmith07 and Fredd like this.
  6. Fredd

Fredd Well-Known Member

3,716 Messages
    1,397 Likes Received
    agreed....the more that teams pick up other players, the more their own needs change...in addition to this, the bears, if they make one more move, may not need Donald...right now they likely take him, but if they decide that Allen will provide their DL push, then perhaps they focus on one of the DBs that are out there....

...I love when teams ahead of dallas make FA signings....it breeds possibilities....
  7. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

27,380 Messages
    2,791 Likes Received
    Chicago certainly needs some DB help. I wonder if they would go for Dennard?

Also, I agree with @FuzzyLumpkins