1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Antonio Cromartie is the steal of the draft

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by 1Ware1, Jan 28, 2006.

1. 1Ware1

1Ware1 New Member

154 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    He was everything for Florida State last year as a sophmore and a game changer this year before he got hurt.If he can stay healthy ,he is probably the best db in the draft
  2. SALADIN

SALADIN Jumper

1,787 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    May have been a top 15 pick had he not got hurt. Great size and athleticism.
  3. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,891 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    If he can move to FS, or have Henry move to FS (I wouldn't mind High Priced Henry moving to FS since you are picking up a 3rd rounder that won't cost much) That would be an outstanding pick.
  4. neosapien23

neosapien23 Well-Known Member

2,763 Messages
    52 Likes Received
    We have to wait until after the combine. If this guy runs really well and shows he is healthy, he might not be a steal at all. Some team will take him before the 3rd.
  5. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,288 Messages
    228 Likes Received
    Where does all this Henry to FS nonsense come from? Why would you take a solid corner (a much, much harder position to fill) and move him to FS?

Has he ever even played FS since college?

Why not sign a solid FS in free agency? They aren't expensive. Dwight Smith signed for something like a $3.5 million SB.
  6. BigWillie

BigWillie Well-Known Member

1,671 Messages
    37 Likes Received

A game changer in what? Practice? He tore his ACL in July and never played a down this year. :laugh2:

As hard it is for a CB to adjust the first year, for him to not play a down this year, plus coming off a ACL injury, it will be tough.

Now if you're a team willing to wait, it could pay dividends.
  7. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

37,891 Messages
    1,123 Likes Received
    No fight here, I wouldn't mind picking up the kid for depth in the later rounds. No harm;)