1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Any hockey fans?

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by CowboysFan02, May 13, 2004.

1. CowboysFan02

CowboysFan02 Degree or Bust

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Are there any other hockey fans here?
  2. RatisBeast

RatisBeast Chevy Guy

1,730 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Nope sorry.... :(
  3. genghiskhan

genghiskhan Member

209 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm a big hockey fan. I'm a Flyers fan, so I'm a little nervous at the moment. Tomorrow is a crucial game and we MUST win, but we are a bit banged up defensively, given we're already missing Desjardens for the playoffs and now we just lost Ragnarsson for the playoffs too. And Jonsson is playing with a badly hurt hand. I do think we have a coaching edge against Tampa and hopefully we'll come out with our best effort tomorrow because we'll need it. We can't afford to go down 3-1. It's over if that happens.
  4. Hostile

Hostile Persona Non Grata Zone Supporter

119,427 Messages
    3,698 Likes Received
    I am a Coyotes fan. Great looking gear. Wish the team looked as good.
  5. Reef Engineer

Reef Engineer New Member

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm a NY Rangers fan but to tell the truth, rarely follow the sport anymore since I moved out here to San Diego. My wife was my Madison Square Garden connection so we used to go to games all the time - same with the Knicks ... but those days are long gone now.
  6. CowboysFan02

CowboysFan02 Degree or Bust

810 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well they got the win, didnt realize the game was on untill the last couple minutes of the game. That was a nice shot by Lecavalier in the last 30 seconds though.

Oh and I am Ducks fan being from So cal and I started playing hockey when the Ducks came into the league when I also started to watch too.
  7. Jimz31

Jimz31 The Sarcastic One

14,246 Messages
    34 Likes Received
    Yes. I like the Colorado Avalanche and the Dallas Stars. It sucked to see them have to play each other in the first round.

I rarely watch Hockey during the season though.....playoffs Hockey is fun though.
  8. genghiskhan

genghiskhan Member

209 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That was a nice shot indeed. Lecavalier is a dangerous player, as is Richards and of course St Louis. But it's funny because with a minute left and a 2 goal lead I was thinking the game was over. Then Lecavalier scored with 30 secs left and my heart starts pounding again. :eek: But Primeau played that last 30 seconds really well and just controlled the puck and kept it in their zone for a good while. Game 5 should be awesome.

I have a feeling I'll be at least a little bit of a Ducks fan someday. Good run they had last year.