1. CowboysZone Upgrade Coming Soon! For more information, click here.

Any News on Julius?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Danny White, Oct 15, 2005.

1. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,350 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Will play or will he rest?
  2. dargonking999

dargonking999 DKRandom

11,825 Messages
    191 Likes Received
    game day desicion
  3. Byrdman1531

Byrdman1531 Member

133 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    hes gonna play..i can feel it...i think BP was keepin him out for precautionary reasons and he might want to surprise NY cuase they probably gameplanned for TT not JJ...well see tho

rememebr last year JJ was doubtful for the ravens game and he ran it 30+times
  4. dallas2G

dallas2G Member

51 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well Parcells needs to let the cat out of the bag already.....my fantasy league team may suffer if he's not playing.

I need to work on my contingincy plan also Bill!!! :confused:
  5. rojan

rojan Active Member

1,496 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Do you guys remember JJ'S 1st start?? It was against the Ravens and the whlle week the report said it was doubtfull but he ended up carrying the ball like 30 times...Maybe this is the same thing.
  6. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    This is slightly different in that JJ hasn't been out for 8 weeks resting. He just got injured last Sunday.
  7. rojan

rojan Active Member

1,496 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    IM not talkin about how haelthy JJ is...I talkin about how BP will get everyone thinking one thing while he knows that the total opposite is gonna happen...For example, when he said that he didnt plan on being agresive till the nite before...Ya right!!!He is paranoid with the Media and probly dont tell them the truth half the time...He is a very smart guy and knows what he is goin.
  8. DeWare94

DeWare94 Member

956 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    wel nice goin rojan now the giants are going to know since you made that post