1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Anyone else w/NFLN watching the other preseason games?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Aug 12, 2006.

1. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Shut up and play! Staff Member

66,706 Messages
    6,470 Likes Received
    It's not the cowboys, but just to be able to watch football is a good thing.

Missed most of the TB/Jets game...

But the Giants and the Ravens are about to come on. So I'm interested in that game.

Steelers/AZ comes on live after that. This game I'm ok with missing.

The No Huddle comes on at 6CST...So that should be fun to watch.

Honestly, this is going to be one wasted day for me...and I love it.:D

Football is here! Woohoo!
  2. Mansta54

Mansta54 Well-Known Member

9,691 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    Same for me too. It's football, I've gotta watch...
  3. FLcowboy

FLcowboy Hopeful this is the year Zone Supporter

3,684 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    The Tampa/Jets game was fun to watch, in the second half. Simms was held to mostly running plays, but Gruden let his third string QB open things up, and he did a great job. Gradkowski out of Toledo looked very impressive. He moved the ball for two touchdowns, and could have had another at the end of the game. Tampa's defense will be good, as usual. Their running game will be strong, very strong. Tampa, overall, could be on the same page as Carolina.
  4. bobtheflob

bobtheflob New Member

1,768 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm interested in that Arizona-Pittsburgh game because I want to see how Edge does against a tough test early on. Albeit it may be for fantasy reasons more than anything else, but it should be interesting.
  5. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995

3,898 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Watching the Ravens and Giants. The Gmen are still playing their starting O against the Ravens D in the second qt. The Ravens look good the Gmen don't on O or D IMO. They where able to move against the Ravens Second String. The Ravens O looked good against the G Starting D...

BTW WG where did you get the Drow avatar from?

6. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,790 Messages
    1,180 Likes Received
    The refs gave Manning a gift after he led Plaxico out of bounds. Baltimore even challenged it and they still upheld the bad call.
  7. EMMITTnROY

EMMITTnROY Well-Known Member

2,493 Messages
    102 Likes Received
    yep, it's football season, so I gotta watch as much as i can.. T minus 7 and half hours and counting until the Boys baby!!

on another note, I was flipping channels just now.. why in the world is HBO showing Jingle All The Way in the middle of August?!
  8. silver

silver Well-Known Member

5,438 Messages
    335 Likes Received
    why indeed... lol
  9. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    YES! YES! YES!

P.S. Woody's Girl when can we expect those 8-10 DMN photos?
  10. WoodysGirl

66,706 Messages
    6,470 Likes Received
    Missed most of the b-more/giants game. Saw the first half, so I got to see the starting units. Brandon Jacobs is a beast in the open field. Eli's accuracy is still suspect.

If healthy, McNair is gonna be good for b-more. Kyle Boller looked as inconsistent as ever...looked good some plays, not so good in others.

Did an image search for Storm. Liked this one the best. Very nice artistically. Didn't seem cartoonish.

Been kinda busy.
  11. Draegerman

Draegerman Internet Somebody

3,706 Messages
    4 Likes Received
    I'm watching this game right now and the only thing that I've been impressed with so far is the new Cardinals stadium - I mean, like wow! It's truly a site to behold.

I can hardly wait to see how our new stadium is going to look after checking out this one.
  12. WoodysGirl

66,706 Messages
    6,470 Likes Received
    The new stadium is something. I'm kinda chckign out the AZ D a little closer, since everyone is picking them to make some noise in the NFC west.

And I don't care what anyone says, I like the refs new UNIS. Anybody catch Ed Hochuli in his uni? His shirt seems to fit better, and his gunz looked even more impressive.
  13. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

50,948 Messages
    4,995 Likes Received
    I certainly wouldn't want to catch him OUT of his uni. :eek: :lmao:
  14. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I thought she had better taste than that. I also like her Storm avatar, but now my impression of her is starting to dwindle.
  15. 21JJ21

21JJ21 New Member

75 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i watch every single pre season game that i can :pf
  16. WoodysGirl

66,706 Messages
    6,470 Likes Received
    Yuck! I was just mentioning it cuz his buffness still looks like weird, cuz most of the other refs look less than sculpted.
  17. Waffle

Waffle Not Just For Breakfast Anymore

3,379 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  18. bobtheflob

bobtheflob New Member

1,768 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Jacksonville isn't looking too great. Just threw an interception and their D has been shaky. They just gave up a TD as I've been typing this.
  19. WoodysGirl

66,706 Messages
    6,470 Likes Received
    I missed the Jax, but I kinda like this No Huddle format. I just don't like Butch Davis' analysis.
  20. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,026 Messages
    451 Likes Received
    other then the cowboys i want to see how Vince Young does so I'll be keeping an eye on the NO vs TEN game