1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Anyone heard from Manster68?

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by jksmith269, Sep 2, 2005.

1. jksmith269

jksmith269 Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995

3,898 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I know alot of members are friends on and off this board. Back last week Manster68 posted he was fleeing from Katrinia and I'm wondering if anyone's heard how he fared. I noticed he hasnt' posted since the 28th the day he left so I'm praying he and his family are ok.
  2. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,890 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    He posted this at the Ranch:

I don't think I will be posting too often. Katrina, obviously wiped out the Gulf Coast. I saw the Village Sports Pub where I watch all of my games, but not any more. The whole inside was gutted - leaving only the main stantions to hold it up. What a mess.

I, and my family are okay. We are headed north to New Hampshire as I am not able to get near the coast. Plus, with two kids 5 and under, I don't want to go there.

The good news is that my company will still be paying me while I am gone. The bad news is that the money will be direct deposited to a bank that is down hard. Yuk! Time to yell to mom and dad for assistance.

On the Cowboy front, I hope that the Cowboys 3-1 record does not give us any false hope for this up coming season. I just saw SportsCenter. They didn't show any TDs (for either team), but it did focus on Ware and Spears. It sure was nice to see Spears get a sack.

So, there will not be any more Game Analysis from me until further notice. Heck, I just hope I still have a house.