1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: ASchefter:one person close to Tony Romo texted: "He's going. Knowing him they'd have

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Sep 21, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    AdamSchefterAdam Schefter
    Jerry Jones uncertain but one person close to Tony Romo texted: "He's going. Knowing him they'd have to knock him out cold to keep him out."
  2. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

12,676 Messages
    1,018 Likes Received
    my boy Romo!
  3. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

6,729 Messages
    544 Likes Received
    Witten, is that you???
  4. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,102 Messages
    836 Likes Received
    They must be talking about a golf tournament.
  5. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    Golf, Golf, your talking about Golf, you play to win the game! :D
  6. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,907 Likes Received
    I don't question Romo heart of wanting to play and if he can with stand the pain then chances are he will but the question becomes will he be able to with stand hits during the game. Kitna needs to be ready to go because while Romo may start the game it could be hard to finish the game.
  7. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,748 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    On a side note, even if Romo does play, I'd bet McGee is active Monday night. I don't think they'll risk having an injured QB knocked out of the game and only have one guy left to throw the ball. Two healthy QBs would be a different story.

If the doctors clear Romo to play and he can stand the pain, I say go for it.
  8. HoosierCowboy

HoosierCowboy Put Pearson in the HOF

2,113 Messages
    44 Likes Received
    Crap, he had to say "they'll have to knock him out cold" --now he is jinxed. and i probably should not have mentioned that he is jinxed because...
  9. sago1

sago1 Active Member

7,789 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Heard the same thing. Sounds like Romo is playing but you better believe the Skins will be coming after him with everything they've got to knock him out of the game. I'm hoping our defense is just as aggressive/effective against Grossman
  10. JPM

JPM Well-Known Member

5,655 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    or the wearing your hat backward convention happening in Vegas.
  11. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,102 Messages
    836 Likes Received
    He is the guest speaker at that.
  12. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

32,130 Messages
    7,850 Likes Received
    I bet he starts and plays great.

This game is a real opportunity for this team. It's the first home game. Against an historic rival. A win puts us atop the NFCE. With the team having learned out to 'finish' and gut out tough games. And two playoff-calibre games coming up right after. If we're going to make a statement, a three game run here is the time to make it. It'd be nice to start it out with a decisive win on Monday.